Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    just finish my pre fusion theme tell me what you guys think. thanks
    Pre Fusion THEME.
  2. #2  
    Awesome theme, I love it. The only thing I could find that you may want to check out is in the messaging app. I posted a screen shot. Great work!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

    Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post
    The only thing I could find that you may want to check out is in the messaging app. I posted a screen shot. Great work!!!
    I've seen that in MANY themes. They're set up that way on purpose work better when using a personal avatar. Unfortunately, that does make it look a bit funky when you're not using one.
    Last edited by VeeDubb65; 07/04/2010 at 02:06 AM.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    I've seen that in MANY themes. They're set up that way on purpose work better when using a personal avatar. Unfortunately, that does make it look a bit funky when you're not using one.
    Getting the patch now. Thanks.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

    Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    I've seen that in MANY themes. They're set up that way on purpose work better when using a personal avatar. Unfortunately, that does make it look a bit funky when you're not using one.
    all my themes have that I haven't seen it in other themes.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post
    Awesome theme, I love it. The only thing I could find that you may want to check out is in the messaging app. I posted a screen shot. Great work!!!
    you have to have the avatar on the left side patch fot the messaging to look right. Thanks.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    you have to have the avatar on the left side patch fot the messaging to look right. Thanks.
    I have it now and its great. Thank you.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

    Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.

Posting Permissions