1.    #1  
    Are any of these themes available for the AT&T Pre with WebOS 1.4.2? I can't seem to get any of the themes to recognize in Quick install.

Thanks,

jchapman01
    Quote Originally Posted by jchapman01 View Post
    Are any of these themes available for the AT&T Pre with WebOS 1.4.2? I can't seem to get any of the themes to recognize in Quick install.

Thanks,

jchapman01
    use preware
    ur not doing something right
  4.    #4  
    I've downloaded preware and I've installed multiple patches and homebrew apps, but the themes section is grayed out and will ot let me srlect it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jchapman01 View Post
    I've downloaded preware and I've installed multiple patches and homebrew apps, but the themes section is grayed out and will ot let me srlect it.
    It's greyed out for everybody, eventually it'll display feeds from a repository, like Preware does but for now you just need to download the .IPKG file for the theme from Precentral.net or Prethemer.com and just drag an drop that into the install box, then hit the "Install" button in WOSQI
    Which feeds have you enabled? I don't think any of the Themes feeds are enabled by default.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for the help! I didn't have the themes feed enabled. You guys all rock! +1 for everyone!
    How did you enable the feed? When I go to feeds in preware I don't see themes?

Nevermind, got it
    so am I!
    i can't to find themes in preware! I can't install themes by zip file? i don't know why?
    Tap on the Preware Menu at the top left. Select Manage Feeds. Navigate down until you get to prethemer and slide it to On. Then swipe back, tap the Preware Menu again and Update Feeds.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    3 posts to see everything....
    it's along time
    3 posts to see everything....
    it's along time