1.    #1  
    I have the "my berry" theme on my phone, installed through Preware. Tried to uninstall it but Preware doesn't recognize that I have it installed. I tried to re-install it but I get an error when it's about to install. I installed the emergency file verification but still didn't help. I would love some help cuz I really don't wanna doctor the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by losdog74 View Post
    I have the "my berry" theme on my phone, installed through Preware. Tried to uninstall it but Preware doesn't recognize that I have it installed. I tried to re-install it but I get an error when it's about to install. I installed the emergency file verification but still didn't help. I would love some help cuz I really don't wanna doctor the phone.
    Have you looked at webOS repair utility?http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-software/236486-webos-repair-utility-v2-1-a.html

You will need to have overide compatibility mode on for it to remove the theme. However it will also remove all you patches, but these can be restored after from the preware saved packaged list, just update it before running the repair utility.
    Last edited by pip smith; 06/09/2010 at 11:23 PM.
    I agree w pip. My daughter had a stuck theme on her pixie and this fixed eveything.
    I've got the same problem, glad I found this. Mine actually got "stuck" when I installed the newest VKB, somehow it wiped out everything in Preware. Everything restored back to installed just fine, except the theme I had on.
    Last edited by fussnfeathers; 07/08/2010 at 11:41 AM.
    if you restore your phone, do you have to reinstall preware or does it come back with the other apps?