1.    #1  
    Check out this awesome new boot screen that I've created for anyone to use!!

Images are also available as wallpapers!

Palm Evolution 1

Palm Evolution 2
    Very nice!
    Like most custom boot logos, this is too gaudy and trying too hard to be cool. What exactly is the stylized atom logo supposed to mean in the context? "this phone is radioactive"? "intel atom inside"? "dr. manhattan did not like this logo so it had to be stuck on this telephone"?

Just trying to give some feedback. Keep doing whatever you're having fun doing
    To bad we cant make a boot screen that is "say of" a stick man walking across the screen and when he gets from the left to the right boot process is complete. Now that would be cool. But until then, this is neat too.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    Guess that's what opinions are for no matter what you do,someone always have something positive or negative to say. @Tootallmatt man I applaude you for creating such a nice bootup screen. Keep up the good work,creative people are what make my pre remarkable.
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Guess that's what opinions are for no matter what you do,someone always have something positive or negative to say. @Tootallmatt man I applaude you for creating such a nice bootup screen. Keep up the good work,creative people are what make my pre remarkable.
    +1 Nice boot screen. I love the "status bar" of sorts on the bottom. Awesome work.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Quite cool,
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    tootallmatt I like the images. I replaced the boot images but the background is not quite black has a reddish tint is there anyway you can make the back ground totally black. Love the pseudo status bar.
    Lovin this!
    It fits perfectly for a PrPrPr&#$275$; $with$ $the$ $f105$ $kernel$ $such$ $as$ $mines$. very nice
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR