1.    #1  
    is anyone else getting themes not loading in preware
    you and probably a bunch of other people.... did you reboot your phone? Also did you make sure you removed the previous theme before instaling new theme?

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    My problem is that I can never them uninstalled properly. I get them installed fine from Preware, but uninstalling never works.
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  5.    #5  
    can not get webos installer to load themes
  6.    #6  
    not problem installing from preware do not show themes in preware list
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliottBD View Post
    not problem installing from preware do not show themes in preware list
    Check your feeds.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by jordo487 View Post
    My problem is that I can never them uninstalled properly. I get them installed fine from Preware, but uninstalling never works.
    Sometimes you have to reinstall and then remove a second time to succesfully uninstall a theme in Preware.

I can't uninstall my themes either, I installed a blue theme and Preware upgraded to >1.0 and now it doesn't show I have a theme installed nor can I uninstall/install any new themes.. I've just been putting it on the back burner at the moment but if anyone has a solution I'd greatly appreciate the tip.
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    I can't uninstall my themes either, I installed a blue theme and Preware upgraded to >1.0 and now it doesn't show I have a theme installed nor can I uninstall/install any new themes.. I've just been putting it on the back burner at the moment but if anyone has a solution I'd greatly appreciate the tip.
    Try reinstalling it and then removing it again.

When I try to install any theme, I get an error saying that a theme is already installed and I need to uninstall it first..
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    When I try to install any theme, I get an error saying that a theme is already installed and I need to uninstall it first..
    Did you try to reinstall the last one you had? This is what I meant.
    If that doesn't work, you'll probably need to use Jason's repair utility to repair it. http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ty-v2-1-a.html
    Last edited by vza33; 06/07/2010 at 02:56 PM.

Yep, tried that. I didn't want to resort to having to doctor my phone.