1.    #1  
    I tried searching but since I don't know the official name of the 5 icons on the homescreen i came up with 0 results. Is there a way that I can change the 5 icons to something else? I got the phone, contacts, email, calender and up arrow to pull up the launcher page. I would really like to replace my contacts, email and calendar with something I use more often like sms, music player and maybe youtube or the camera. Is this possible? I've seen several themes that had other icons but wasn't sure if this was possible with the default or even the glass theme. Thanks in advance
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    touch
    hold
    drag

but ya can't remove/replace the launcher arrow.
    open the launcher and then do what the above post said... move an icon off the launcher and drag whatever icon you want onto the launcher
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    By the way, it's known as the quick launcher or quick launch bar.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
  5.    #5  
    nevermind lol....press and hold was the answer. Sorry for the noob question

wow fast responses. shortly after posting i tried to hold the the icons and it worked. then came back to post that i found the answer and got a flood of answers. Thanks
    Last edited by RumpRoast; 06/07/2010 at 12:42 AM. Reason: i type very slow
    Quote Originally Posted by RumpRoast View Post
    nevermind lol....press and hold was the answer. Sorry for the noob question

wow fast responses. shortly after posting i tried to hold the the icons and it worked. then came back to post that i found the answer and got a flood of answers. Thanks
    Brought to you by WebOS homebrew community.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    just another reason P|C is so freakin' amazing!!!!
    drag n drop