1.    #1  
    any theme i try to install, i get the "restart required" message, but after restart everything is exactly the same. to add to that, i do NOT get the prompt telling me that a script must be executed or whatever that i know usually pops up when installing a theme..so im guessing the issue lies there? anyone have any idea on whats going on? thanks!
    it doesn't come up anymore since preware got updated.
    Try reinstalling and then removing the last theme you used first. See if that works.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  4.    #4  
    thing is ive NEVER installed a theme...been having this issue from the get-go
    I donwloaded preware into my phone and it worked great...but one day my phone shut down and when it came back upall my apps got erased even the preware I try to donwload it again but I can't do it...can someone help me plz...i downloaded it preload and filecoaster but I can't download preware...plz help!!
    Last edited by rcisneros; 06/09/2010 at 10:12 PM.
    On the web os quick install program over the theme settings, stays forever on loading themes feeds without any answer, please help me out if anyone knows the issue, Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey115 View Post
    thing is ive NEVER installed a theme...been having this issue from the get-go
    Are you using Preware or WOSQI? Try installing it with Preware.

Quote Originally Posted by rcisneros View Post
    I donwloaded preware into my phone and it worked great...but one day my phone shut down and when it came back upall my apps got erased even the preware I try to donwload it again but I can't do it...can someone help me plz...i downloaded it preload and filecoaster but I can't download preware...plz help!!
    I would try a Partial Erase. Go to device menu > Reset Options > Erase Apps & Data. You will have to login to your profile. This should correct the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Are you using Preware or WOSQI? Try installing it with Preware.
    I have preware on the phone but i can only install apps and patches, please tell me hoe to install themes for the preware or how to fix the issue with the WEBOS Quick install
    Thank you so much
    go in drop down menu and make sure theme feed is on,then update feeds.
    I also can't seem to find Themes anywhere on PreWare currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    go in drop down menu and make sure theme feed is on,then update feeds.
    D'oh, what he said
    Quote Originally Posted by tavozinner View Post
    On the web os quick install program over the theme settings, stays forever on loading themes feeds without any answer, please help me out if anyone knows the issue, Thanks
    +1 I'm having the same problem,

anyone know how to solve this? I cant even get to a box that says "load theme"
    after i click themer All i can do is load themes which never works, it just keeps searching and seraching.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    i downloaded a theme on preware. downloaded good, got the message to restart luna which i did. came up w/ the boot screen for said theme and the theme looked right and worked fine. now... in preware, there is no "THEMES" category under installed packages. even after reboot and going out and back into devmode. sucky sucky. trying to change it manually.