1.    #1  
    how do you fix Themes setting ERROR reading package list/ Cannot connect to package feed problem? do i uninstall/reinstall? if i do will it still connect to my phone?
    Have you downloaded the latest and greatest version? Jason Robitaille just put the newest version on the WOSQI thread.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  3.    #3  
    no I'm running 3.12. about to
  4.    #4  
    that worked now I'm gettn a message saying I need to contact the author or my theme and revert to default is greyed out.
  5.    #5  
    oh, and the theme was loaded with quick install after being saved and loaded at the plus/minus screen
    Try installing Preware from the webos internals (Pre) or (Pixi) feed in the blue arrow dropdown. Then search for your theme. When it opens the theme window you may have an "Install" button, or you may have a "Remove" button. If you have the remove button, just click it and your theme should be removed. If you have the install button, click it to install the theme, then open the theme back up and click remove. Hope this works for you.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for your help, I've been able to remove most of the theme but my text is still in a white font, my clock and carrier are still red and email still has the theme colors of red and black. will try the terminal solution next.