Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    willing to pay a developer to create a BASIC theme for me-- really I just want the lock icon to be something else and I want the background for the phone dialer to be something else.

I am open to other suggestions- maybe some different colors in the SMS card.

I like being able to put my own personal pictures as the wallpaper and would like to be able to continue to switch those out.

I will also need specific step by step instructions on installation if this is not something that I can just download through preware....

anyone who can help??!!
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    anyone??
    Quote Originally Posted by tngirly View Post
    anyone??
    I would suggest you start by trying the zillions of themes available through Preware. Hard to imagine there isn't at least one that you would like...
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Just find a theme that you like for those elements, then put any picture you want as the wallpaper.
    There is the girly stickers theme. With your name, maybe you'll like it? Lolz, it's actually pretty nice for something purple and pink. Even as someone who hates pink...their phone dialer is purple and I think they changed the lock icon...of course, you can change the background out as well even if the theme does change it on first install!
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Quote Originally Posted by tngirly View Post
    willing to pay a developer to create a BASIC theme for me-- really I just want the lock icon to be something else and I want the background for the phone dialer to be something else.

I am open to other suggestions- maybe some different colors in the SMS card.

I like being able to put my own personal pictures as the wallpaper and would like to be able to continue to switch those out.

I will also need specific step by step instructions on installation if this is not something that I can just download through preware....

anyone who can help??!!
    PM me with an email address, maybe an AIM user name and we'll discuss what you would like and how you would like things to look.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.