Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    i made these for myself to liven up the phone, but they turned out so good i thought i'd share them with everyone. mostly, i figured themers could add these to their themes, but if you know how and wanna replace these one at a time like i did (they're located in /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/images/ directory) then please feel free. it really adds life to the device if you use universal search as much as i do! enjoy!

UPDATE: the zip file now includes Bing, Dictionary, Google, IMDb, Google Maps, Merriam-Webster, Thesaurus, Twitter, Wikipedia & Yahoo. if there's anymore you want, let me know.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by unseenme; 06/05/2010 at 10:02 AM.
    "I can't believe how cool this phone is..." (every iPhone user that has seen it )
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    these look great!
    what's the best way to get these into that directory? i copied to the usb folder, now i'm trying to move them to the directory via internalz but i can't get to that directory path through internalz. it ony starts with access to:
    - /media/cryptofs/apps
    - /media/internal
    - /var

are you able to help with that?
    that's so sweet but I might need some major help doin this one...lol
  4.    #4  
    use webOS QI. Copy the originals too just in case you want em or need em later.
  5.    #5  
    you'll also need the patch that adds yahoo & bing to universal search for them to show up
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    nope you don't need webos quick installer all you need is to unzip the file in your desktop and just copy to thE root of YOUR pre and from there use the INTERNALZ.
  7.    #7  
    my version of internalz doesn't let me access root directories. Am I missing something?
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    what he said.
    i'll go the webosqi route.
    thanks for the tip!
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Awesome! Thanks alot!... coming from someone else who uses universal search all day every day
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    unseenme,
    Any chance you could create colors for IMDB, Dictionary & Thesaurus? I have them patched in to universal search, and would like the look to be complete.
    Thanks for doing this,
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedcas View Post
    unseenme,
    Any chance you could create colors for IMDB, Dictionary & Thesaurus? I have them patched in to universal search, and would like the look to be complete.
    Thanks for doing this,

absolutely...can you send me the .png's for em? or post em in a zip file and i'll get em. i don't have those in my search. any particular color for em?
    "I can't believe how cool this phone is..." (every iPhone user that has seen it )
  12.    #12  
    actually...how bout these?
    Quote Originally Posted by unseenme View Post
    my version of internalz doesn't let me access root directories. Am I missing something?
    I'm using Internalz 1.0.1. I have access to the whole filesystem. What version are you guys running?
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I'm using Internalz 1.0.1. I have access to the whole filesystem. What version are you guys running?

i have 1.0.1 internalz, 1.0.0 filemgr service. i have ACCESS to the files but as far as changing the root files other than the media directory, its a nada. i can only copy and paste to media/internal, media/cryptofs/apps and /var
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    actually...how bout these?
    I Like those, here is what I have for the Thesaurus.
    Thanks again....
  16.    #16  
    how bout a nice orange??
  17.    #17  
    @Tedcas

how bout a screenshot of your search page when you get those on?
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    @Tedcas

how bout a screenshot of your search page when you get those on?
    Absolutely. I'll have them up in a few minutes...
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Here we are.... I didn't use the Merriam webster, as I thought it would conflict with the Dictionary.com link, but still, I'm loving the colors.
    Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedcas View Post
    Here we are.... I didn't use the Merriam webster, as I thought it would conflict with the Dictionary.com link, but still, I'm loving the colors.
    Thanks again!
    Hey that looks pretty nice! I'm loving the new Universal Search images!

Nice icons too. I have a question though... Want to see a preview of UTBIMTv3?
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 06/03/2010 at 11:24 PM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast