Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Hey that looks pretty nice! I'm loving the new Universal Search images!

Nice icons too. I have a question though... Want to see a preview of UTBIMTv3?
    Indeed I do!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedcas View Post
    Indeed I do!
    --edited out images--

Please keep in mind it's still a work in progress. I've just been experimenting...

--edit-
    I moved the screenshots to the official UTBIMT thread. Feel free to give feedback and suggestions there. Thanks
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 06/03/2010 at 11:45 PM.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Moving the clock is rather ballsy, I like that.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedcas View Post
    Moving the clock is rather ballsy, I like that.....
    Yea I know... I've used a Prefor almost a year so I'm used to the clock being in the center. It doesn't bother me that it's in a different place though. I'm just trying to completely overhaul the Top Bar...

Anyway, I need to get unseenme's Universal Search images on my Pre. I like them alot!
  5.    #25  
    very nice Ted! If you'll post or send me the dictionary .png I'll color it for ya. Can't seem to find that one.
  6.    #26  
    I'm diggin those top bar icons garett! How bout a version where the background is round? The square reminds me too much of the iPhone :doh
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Here is the dictionary icon.
    I really am thrilled about all these colorful additions. The Pre could look somewhat drab when stock, this is far better
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by unseenme View Post
    I'm diggin those top bar icons garett! How bout a version where the background is round? The square reminds me too much of the iPhone :doh
    I already made a round version. You can see it on the first post in my UTBIMT thread.
  9.    #29  
    @Tedcas..cool I'll hit it up tonight (may be late...gotta date with my wife at BamaJam to see Train)

@Garrett...oops my bad...missed that..ill check em out!
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    @ unseenme, thanks, and no rush at all, I'm away for the weekend to get my ya-ya's out a bit. Have a great date night!
  11.    #31  
    lol @ ya-ya's

not lookin forward to a field party with a bunch of drunk rednecks...but her and Train are worth it...i guess...lol
  12. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Great job, thanks!
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Thanks for making my phone a little more awesome!
  14.    #34  
    here's the Dictionary .png. if anyone wants a different color, let me know. i also changed the Thesaurus to green...something about the orange i didn't like...

i updated the OP with the new zip file that includes all of the files i've done on here so far.

glad you guys are enjoying these as much as i am!

by the way...my wife and i saw Train last night at BamaJam, and, as much of a Korn fan as i am, Train was AMAZING! I HIGHLY recommend catching them live if you get a chance!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by unseenme; 06/05/2010 at 10:04 AM.
    "I can't believe how cool this phone is..." (every iPhone user that has seen it )
    Thanks for the colored icons. All are great except it would be nice to have th 'Bing' icon in it's original blue colors.
    Quote Originally Posted by unseenme View Post
    i have 1.0.1 internalz, 1.0.0 filemgr service. i have ACCESS to the files but as far as changing the root files other than the media directory, its a nada. i can only copy and paste to media/internal, media/cryptofs/apps and /var
    I know I'm a lil late on this thread..... but if you haven't found it yet, in Internalz, go into preferences, then select "master mode" you will see a warning that tells you this allows you to access critical system files (or something like that)..... this will allow you to copy/move to all root directories.
    Little late myself, but I love this ability.

Any way to package it for Preware?
    ypbobie sure it could be done just like anything else, just need someone with the knowledge to write it....
    Sweet. I'm trying to install manually now. . . which is easiest WebOSQI or Internalz?
    I would say unless you are familiar with the file structure of the phone, WebOSQI..... that's how I started on these phone and over all this wasted time have become more comfortable with things, but I am far from an expert.... Unless you really know what you are doing, I would follow the initial instructions.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12