Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    what's the best theme ever don't use em much just wondering?
    The only theme I've ever used was the Original Blue theme. I kept it on my Pre for a few days then switched to patches for my customization needs.

It was a great looking theme though!
    I am digging on the Suave Test theme that is in Preware from Prethemer.
    My favorite is Asia, but that doesn't mean it's the best one...just the best one for me. I think best might be fairly subjective.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    original blue theme, mac os x leopard
    Agreed the suave theme is gorgeous and full featured unlike some that look nice in some areas but need work in others.
    check my themes out all of them are clean, I don't over do things like most themers do.
    Only theme I have ever had is Original Blue, its gorgeous, and the most complete one I have seen and I just LOVE IT
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

original blue theme was dominating my phone until the glass suit theme. I tried getting the developers together, but no go so far. If someone knows how to install both...please tell.
    ive liked the black theme, simple but thats all i need
    If you like black, then Blackout Grunge is great.
    I've had Original Blue, Black, and the original UGLY GREEN. I prefer a mixture of the Blue and Black (black and blue?).
    the newiest ironman theme is pretty cool,if you like that stuff.
    Glass Suite theme is slick and its like it was made to order for the whole Pre/webOS look.
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Glass Effect Suite for sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by bwarner52 View Post
    what's the best theme ever don't use em much just wondering?
    I think that is a matter of opinion
    The latest version of 'A Mixture of Themes' in red and black is pretty spiffy. Great icons, lots of matching. I've had this one for a LONG time.
    I'm really enjoying the Glass Effect suite. Looks a lot slicker, I'm hoping this kind of look is adopted by Palm itself in a future version of WebOS. That ugly opaque grey is just boring.

I seem to remember there being a way to "gloss up" the device menu at the top of the screen as well, but couldn't find it in the feeds. Did I just imagine that?
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    The Glass Effect suite was the first theme that made me wanna theme my Pre. It's awesome.
    Original Blue...is great!
    vote .......it
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast