1.    #1  
    I would really like to use the blue dialer theme with the black launcher theme. Would this cause a problem?
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    You can not install two themes at once.
    If you want to use bits from each theme you could create your own theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    You can not install two themes at once.
    If you want to use bits from each theme you could create your own theme.
    That's why I only use patches
  4.    #4  
    thanks thats what I thought.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    I think it would. Installing two themes on the device is generally asking for trouble. That said, I have two on my device, the Glass Effect Suite in addition to Black-Out 3. There was a long discussion in the Glass Effect forum about it working with other themes though. You may want to ask the developers your question.
    patches work much better
    I have been using patches and themes together for 8 months now with not one problem. Just use common sense,if you install a theme,then something is not working right,,take that theme out. That theme may conflict with a particular patch. I have used about 2 dozen themes and have come across about 3 that did not agree with my setup.pres are like snowflakes,,no 2 are the same.