1.    #1  
    This is [another] port of the Suave for iPhone theme. It's something I have been working on and after seeing that it seems okay to most artists who contributed over at MacThemes (according to Prince_Basil's theme) I will be releasing it. All credit goes to the great artists over at macthemes.net and elsewhere. The major sources of material were:

Theme and Icons: Thyraz and other members at macthemes.net
    Phone buttons and other artwork: aXero at macthemes.net
    Lock Screen Wallpaper: Still Trying to Remember
    Powernap Background: Space Time Wall
    If I am missing anything please tell me.

The theme works best with the 4x4 and no label patches. Also there are a few nice touches that I really liked and brought it all together. But I just want to make it clear that this is not in any way a final version of the theme. It is a very very early build (0.0.1 to be exact) and so do not expect it to be complete.

Remember all thanks should go to Thyraz and the macthemes members! And dont hate me Prince_Basil .

Download links below (They will not be going onto prethemer in case an artist thinks his work is being stolen or does not want it included. So that I can easily remove the content. So remember artists, send me a message if need be):

IPK File
    ZIP File

Preview:
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Great job! Can't wait for future updates
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

iPhone iCons (no dock) Theme
    http://www.prethemer.com/iPhone_iCon...theme4084.html
    OMG!!! I can't wait until I install this!! I think I might pull mine from prethemer now... Either that or if you don't mind me using some files to make mine more complete as well. But of course I'm asking you for permission. Haha. And of course I'm not mad.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I'm glad you can both get along lol, yeah I figurred since Aurrun is the one who originally ported it, it should be more complete. The Phone app looks very well and Prince I like your messaging app skin and scrim. Hopefully everything will come together in this one.
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

iPhone iCons (no dock) Theme
    http://www.prethemer.com/iPhone_iCon...theme4084.html
    Quote Originally Posted by nick8539 View Post
    I'm glad you can both get along lol, yeah I figurred since Aurrun is the one who originally ported it, it should be more complete. The Phone app looks very well and Prince I like your messaging app skin and scrim. Hopefully everything will come together in this one.
    Well Aurrun is more then welcome to take my theme and combine it with his. Or take different elements. I'm actually about to allow the .zip file on Prethemer. Haha.
  6.    #6  
    You can take it over :P I am moving onto a few new projects
    Quote Originally Posted by aurrun View Post
    You can take it over :P I am moving onto a few new projects
    Awe!! Why?! What else are you working on?
  8.    #8  
    One being my website - Portfolio.png
    And another a few themes that I shall not yet announce :P