Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    check my new theme. tell me what you think.

it's the only theme I use!!!!
  3.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by rudyrude432 View Post
    it's the only theme I use!!!!
    thats great
    I love the clear card. This is really nice.
  5.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    I love the clear card. This is really nice.
    thanks!
  6.    #7  
    if you want the patch to use the grey top bar (for a better Mac OS experience) while using the battery % patch and not get that ugly black box box around the battery let me know.
    Man this theme kicks azz! How can I get the gray top bar?
    defenitly need that grey top bar awesome!!!
    Sorry for the double post, but I'm dying to get that grey top bar without the black around the battery & percent :-/
  10.    #11  
    ok guys just install this patch using web os quick install, when the phone is in 100% when its charging u will get a black box :/ but thats it. no biggie! loll
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanks man this rocks!
    love this theme
  13.    #15  
    in case you guys didnt know the chat balloons are transparent so i recommend installing the messaging scrim patch and using a picture with a white background
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    boom!
    anyway u can make just the topbar patch like in ur themes with default black background?
    l love those icons..good job
  15.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by T-ulk View Post
    anyway u can make just the topbar patch like in ur themes with default black background?
    l love those icons..good job
    u want the top bar all black in the theme? its all black thats just a patch im using to change the top bar.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    I don't want to change my theme but just want the top bar with icons & colors like urs (3g icon, signal icon, white frame around time)
    thx
  17.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by T-ulk View Post
    I don't want to change my theme but just want the top bar with icons & colors like urs (3g icon, signal icon, white frame around time)
    thx
    i can give u the top bar thats it i cant give u my rssi icons and wifi icons.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast