Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I had some BAD hard-drive losses and lost all my original Pre files.

This set of Dallas Cowboys 'star' boot logos used to be found either on here or PreThemer but I can't find them. I remember the Cowboys star being located in the center of the screen and the 'glowing' image would brighten the outside of the star and have some 'rays' coming out from the star.

Please IM me let me know if you know of where to find these or post them on here!

Thanks much everyone!
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Thanks for the links... I don't know if it was one of these themes I found it in, but I did find ONE of the boot logo screens inside a theme's zip file. Here is the 'glowing' image I'm looking for...

Anyone know where the image that does not have the star glowing??
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The first link had the Cowboy star you can probably extract it out the theme.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mamouton; 05/16/2010 at 08:09 PM.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I found the same image as above, but this image w/out the glowing rays. I'm not looking for the plain star -that's the wrong image. The one I want is a twin to the one above but without the extra white ray coming out of the star
    Is that the one you want?
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    No, but it's ok...I did a little editing on the one I posted so there's a slight difference. I'll use that one until I can find the original...

Thanks much!
    Dallas? Ouch