1.    #1  
    Ok... so I was a jack *** and forgot cardinal rule number 1 which is to remove theme before update. Last week I had my release day Pre replaced as the volume button quit working. I came home and put everything on no prob. Today out of the blue I got a notification to update to 1.4.1.1. who would of figured... I assumed when i got the replacement it had the latest version on it. so I updated and used the aupt and went to put my theme back on but it says I already have one installed. In preware there is no theme listed as installed, and on WOQI the themer gets an error loading packages and wont even let the "revert to original theme" button function at all. WOQI is 3.12 which is the latest, is there a way to get an earlier version to see if that fixes the themer issue? Please dont tell me I have to Dr the phone... I hve been an avid patcher and themer from the beginning and have always been able to correct any issues but with the themer not working I am stuck. Ideas?
    You need an older version of WebOsQI

I think that 2.96 still had the theme stuff on it. PM me an email addy and I can email it to you.
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

If you have Preware, I would try reinstalling the same theme you had and them remove it. After reboot you should be back to default.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    You need an older version of WebOsQI

I think that 2.96 still had the theme stuff on it. PM me an email addy and I can email it to you.
    wow I am having a bad day lol... Thanks for the advice. as soon as I read your reply i remembered i have the last 6 versions of woqi lol. Worked like a charm!!! Just a major brain fart lol
    AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm here to HELP, or jog memory.. dont worry about the brain fart, been there done that, have the t-shirt! My excuse is OLD age

Glad you are all squared away..
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre