View Poll Results: Do you use this theme?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yesssss!!! I Love it!!!

61 76.25%
  • Eww... Noooo!!! Gross!!

19 23.75%
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    I just restored my phone & I'm looking at my theme to see what I could have possibly added that isn't right. I don't see anything. I went back and re-uploaded all the changes to make sure I added the correct files, but I don't know. I did however notice that the size of the file went from like 6 MB to 9 MB. But I'm not sure. Idk how to use an emulator so I can't test to see if it worked or not.
    Basil, I have the emulator up and running on my comp if you want to send the file my way.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    while the file size difference is odd, I think it's fair to say it was a kernel issue. For some reason the chatter about the issue has died down, but I guess if we doctored,we should be in the clear. I myself have not put UK back on my phone yet.
  3.    #163  
    Okay, so I installed the theme into the emulator and it didn't recreate the problem. It worked perfectly. So I'm not sure what had happened. But I'm setting the theme online and if you're willing to download it, then you're willing to doctor your phone if something goes wrong.
    -- Alexis Segura

**Check out my theme Suave on Prethemer.com**
  4.    #164  
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Basil, I have the emulator up and running on my comp if you want to send the file my way.
    I finally installed the emulator. It loaded all nicely. So... yeah, its in Preware again. Download at your own risk.
    -- Alexis Segura

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I finally installed the emulator. It loaded all nicely. So... yeah, its in Preware again. Download at your own risk.
    Will be taking the dive shortly. Not too worried. I'll edit in a bit.

Edit: No problems. New "less rounded" corners look great btw.
    Last edited by legato; 06/30/2010 at 02:01 PM.
    no problems installing here. i have 104a installed as well.
    installed perfectly on mine with f105-60
    thanks to the prince :-)

btw, can you add darker line breakers to calendar, like you did for email?
    thank you
    Woo Hoo! Back in business.
    WOW... OmegaSupreme. Cool it with the name calling dude. I went back and read what i've been missing as pointed out. Basil you don't take criticism well do u? I like the theme im just saying that the splash screens could be better. Im not trying to diss your theme... I don't have time for trivial things like that lol. Just downloaded the update too.

P.S.
    Omega go choke on one
    Basil your still cool
    stay in touch with the hip hop community @http://www.twitter.com/moon_man_e
    Quote Originally Posted by Loco Wit The Pre View Post
    P.S.
    Omega go choke on one
    will do.
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme View Post
    will do.
    Thats Sportsmanship.
  12.    #172  
    Enough, trade each others email addresses or IM's or phone numbers if you want to argue with each other. This is about Suave theme. Last time I checked, the last three post weren't about this. Please, keep it on topic or as closely related to it. Thanks!
    They just need to get it over with and sleep with each other, in their suave themed room.
    installed the theme last night and was messing with it all day today and i love it! great job and great attention to detail prince. appreciate all the hard work
    is this theme link down in themer?
  16.    #176  
    Quote Originally Posted by fopp View Post
    is this theme link down in themer?
    Suave for the Palm Pre Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer

It worked for me.
    Prince_Basil thanks for the great theme!Can you please upload a zip file,if you have one.Me and maybe someone else would like to use some elements of your theme for personal use.Thanks!
  18.    #178  
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbydigitalbg View Post
    Prince_Basil thanks for the great theme!Can you please upload a zip file,if you have one.Me and maybe someone else would like to use some elements of your theme for personal use.Thanks!
    You can download the entire Suave Icon Theme pack here: Suave.zip *this link will break anytime the uploader decides he wants to upload a newer version with more icons*
    And they post any additional icons and newer versions of the theme pack in the same forum: MacThemes Forum / [Theme] Suave

As far as any of the custom images that I used just for this theme, most of them were found here in the forum. People uploaded them. I can't make the theme available for download in the .zip folder because someone contributed to the theme and doesn't want their stuff downloaded for other themes. So, you'll have to make you're own if you really want to edit it in any way. Sorry.
    -- Alexis Segura

You can download the entire Suave Icon Theme pack here: Suave.zip *this link will break anytime the uploader decides he wants to upload a newer version with more icons*
    And they post any additional icons and newer versions of the theme pack in the same forum: MacThemes Forum / [Theme] Suave

As far as any of the custom images that I used just for this theme, most of them were found here in the forum. People uploaded them. I can't make the theme available for download in the .zip folder because someone contributed to the theme and doesn't want their stuff downloaded for other themes. So, you'll have to make you're own if you really want to edit it in any way. Sorry.
    I am just wondering as to what files they are?
  20.    #180  
    Quote Originally Posted by aurrun View Post
    I am just wondering as to what files they are?
    I can't say which files are the ones I can't share. It was from another themer & he let me have them for my theme as long as it was changed so it couldn't be downloaded as a .zip. I liked them a lot so I went ahead & did it.
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast