View Poll Results: Do you use this theme?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yesssss!!! I Love it!!!

    61 76.25%
  • Eww... Noooo!!! Gross!!

    19 23.75%
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 287
  1. #101  
    any plans to do some color changes in the calendar app (maybe somthing like u didi in the email app)?
  2. chr1zt1an's Avatar
    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    #102  
    Thank you Prince_Basil for the update love the theme.
  3. BBerry.'s Avatar
    Posts
    103 Posts
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    #103  
    I really like it when you click the button to attach something in messaging it glows yellow green blue purple. instead of being bleh grey :P
    Welcome to our world, we are the wasted youth, and we are the future too.
    http://diegoeatspandas.tumblr.com/ <--Tumblr<3 Follow.
  4. #104  
    lots of the stock icons don't match the splash screen icons.
  5.    #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    lots of the stock icons don't match the splash screen icons.
    I don't have icons that are big enough to put as their splash screen so I just left the stock ones on most of them.
  6.    #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by diegoeatspandas View Post
    I really like it when you click the button to attach something in messaging it glows yellow green blue purple. instead of being bleh grey :P
    Thanks! That's the way I intended for it to look. I wanted the buttons to be gray when you see them and then when you send whatever, the flash some color. Haha.
  7.    #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by chr1zt1an View Post
    Thank you Prince_Basil for the update love the theme.
    Thank you. I appreciate it!
  8.    #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    any plans to do some color changes in the calendar app (maybe somthing like u didi in the email app)?
    Umm... I'm not sure. I will have to look and see. Thank you though! I didn't think anyone used the Calendar app!
  9. #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    I don't have icons that are big enough to put as their splash screen so I just left the stock ones on most of them.
    it doesn't make them look bad if you use the small ones once in the theme the size it's the same. You can make some too.
  10.    #110  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    it doesn't make them look bad if you use the small ones once in the theme the size it's the same. You can make some too.
    I could make the 60x60 image to 256x256... But the icon either would be really small or it will be really streched if I stretch the picture. And the Splash Icons I have already are big. I think they're 230x230 and I just added the extra pixels. So they're going to be different sizes if you don't mind that.
  11. #111  
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    I could make the 60x60 image to 256x256... But the icon either would be really small or it will be really streched if I stretch the picture. And the Splash Icons I have already are big. I think they're 230x230 and I just added the extra pixels. So they're going to be different sizes if you don't mind that.
    I don't use the theme but I'm sure people rather have that than icons that don't match
  12.    #112  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    I don't use the theme but I'm sure people rather have that than icons that don't match
    Awe... :'( Lmao! Okay. Thanks! I will see what I can do!
  13. #113  
    LOVE the theme! Just put it on my phone! I was wondering if there is anyway to go back to the default emoticons? They look kind of strange and, considering I use them a lot when texting, I'm having a hard time telling which emoticon means what! Thanks in advance!

    UPDATE! I figured it out! Turns out I just needed to be patient when running Repair Utility! lol
    Last edited by chrissyface618; 06/21/2010 at 09:41 PM. Reason: FIXED IT!
  14.    #114  
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissyface618 View Post
    LOVE the theme! Just put it on my phone! I was wondering if there is anyway to go back to the default emoticons? They look kind of strange and, considering I use them a lot when texting, I'm having a hard time telling which emoticon means what! Thanks in advance!

    UPDATE! I figured it out! Turns out I just needed to be patient when running Repair Utility! lol
    Haha. I'm a little confused... But if you figured something out, then cool! And thank you again.
  15. #115  
    hey pb, attached is a loading-card-scrim.png and a loading-glow.png. colors match your theme. it was made out of the png that you used for the background of your unlock screen. the opacity on both have been lowered quite a bit, so they are transparent enough for users to see their wallpapers.

    anyhow, try them out and see if you want to include them (or edit to your liking). i use your theme and have both of the attached installed and they look pretty smooth.

    /usr/palm/sysmgr/images. longer for native apps... browser, pictures, contacts, etc.

    btw... if anyone has the "faster card animations" patch installed, you only get a glimpse of this load card.

    kernel patches also speed up the process.
    Last edited by OmegaSupreme; 06/26/2010 at 06:36 AM.
  16. #116  
    oops. here they are attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  17.    #117  
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme View Post
    oops. here they are attached.
    Okay!! Thanks sooo much!!! I really appreciate it. Haha.
  18. #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    Okay!! Thanks sooo much!!! I really appreciate it. Haha.
    np. just don't go around asking people for their papers (seeing that you're in az). lol. j/k
  19. #119  
    ok... one last thing since i saw you decided to use the card....

    the the corners in that loading card needed to be rounded, so i attached the new one to this post. also the opacity has been lowered again and i got rid of the card-shadow-tile.png in that same directory to make it look clean like it is now.

    loading-glow.png has been changed to a blue-ish color to make it more noticeable (sp?).

    here's now it looks...



    sorry bro, but card is "finished" now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by OmegaSupreme; 06/26/2010 at 04:36 PM.
  20. #120  
    I like ur additions and ur help to Basil.
    Thanks OmegaSupreme
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions