View Poll Results: Do you use this theme?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yesssss!!! I Love it!!!

61 76.25%
  • Eww... Noooo!!! Gross!!

19 23.75%
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    i cant get the glass effect to work , i send both .png files in
    usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/338/images/scrim.png
    usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/338/images/system-menu-background.png

and restart luna , it stil looks the same
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezero0065 View Post
    i cant get the glass effect to work , i send both .png files in
    usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/338/images/scrim.png
    usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/338/images/system-menu-background.png

and restart luna , it stil looks the same
    try adding a "/" before the usr. Other then that I'm not sure.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Is there any way to modify the theme so that the wallpaper image and the lock image are the same ? Didn't like the one in the theme

thanks in advance
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    I love everything about this theme.
    Welcome to our world, we are the wasted youth, and we are the future too.
    http://diegoeatspandas.tumblr.com/ <--Tumblr<3 Follow.
  5.    #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by chr1zt1an View Post
    Is there any way to modify the theme so that the wallpaper image and the lock image are the same ? Didn't like the one in the theme

thanks in advance
    Umm... I can't add the 'glass' look to the wall paper but I think I an find the lock screen without the 'glass'
    wifi icon needs work. You can see a squre around it from the glow.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    I had to look really hard to see what you're talking about.
  8.    #88  
    I don't use wifi so I don't know. But if you have some better icons, send them to me. I'll consider using them if they match with the rest of my theme. If not they're probably going to stay like that, thanks for your input though.
    Quote Originally Posted by chr1zt1an View Post

thanks in advance
    What you are going to need is this and then just replace it with the necessary file.
  10.    #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by aurrun View Post
    What you are going to need is this and then just replace it with the necessary file.
    Oh wow!! Thanks soo much! Haha. I appreciate it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    I don't use wifi so I don't know. But if you have some better icons, send them to me. I'll consider using them if they match with the rest of my theme. If not they're probably going to stay like that, thanks for your input though.
    I do,I'm the one that made those icons and they got stolen like 2 months a go. The stock color is a bright green I'll send it to you but please don't share them with anyone. Also how did you change the app catalogs icon that shows in the splash screen? Same with he facebook icon I can't get them to change in the splash screen. Also how did you take a screen shot of the phone in the lock screen o.O?
  12.    #92  
    I do,I'm the one that made those icons and they got stolen like 2 months a go. The stock color is a bright green I'll send it to you but please don't share them with anyone. Also how did you change the app catalogs icon that shows in the splash screen? Same with he facebook icon I can't get them to change in the splash screen. Also how did you take a screen shot of the phone in the lock screen o.O?
    Haha. Cool. as far as the splash icons, its the same as the icons for facebook. /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.facebook/icon-256x256.png And the app catalog is /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.findapps/icon-256x256.png

All the system apps are under the /usr/palm/applications/ folder. Then the other downloaded apps are under the /media/cryptofs/app/usr/palm/applications/ folder. The splash screens are usually named icon-256x256.png. In prethemer you send them over using the files tab. and make sure you add the file name to it. not just the directory.

Example: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.findapps/icon-256x256.png = GOOD!
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.findapps/ = BAD!

As far as the screen shot for my lock screen... pshhh. Idk, I slid my phone open and the lock screen was still there so I hurried and took a snapshot. I think it happens when my phone is being very slow and very... errmm... dumb! Haha.
    -- Alexis Segura

**Check out my theme Suave on Prethemer.com**
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    Haha. Cool. as far as the splash icons, its the same as the icons for facebook. /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.facebook/icon-256x256.png And the app catalog is /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.findapps/icon-256x256.png

All the system apps are under the /usr/palm/applications/ folder. Then the other downloaded apps are under the /media/cryptofs/app/usr/palm/applications/ folder. The splash screens are usually named icon-256x256.png. In prethemer you send them over using the files tab. and make sure you add the file name to it. not just the directory.

Example: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.findapps/icon-256x256.png = GOOD!
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.findapps/ = BAD!

As far as the screen shot for my lock screen... pshhh. Idk, I slid my phone open and the lock screen was still there so I hurried and took a snapshot. I think it happens when my phone is being very slow and very... errmm... dumb! Haha.
    thanks. and how would i send u the wifi pngs ? message me with ur email if u want.
    Here are some icons that are already resized correctly for the pre if anyone needs them. Soon I'll get around to uploading all of my suave port files.

http://localhostr.com/files/8e28db/Icons.zip
    Last edited by aurrun; 06/18/2010 at 04:59 PM.
  15.    #95  
    Thanks! I appreciate it!! Man... I would haven't ever thought this theme would be kinda popular. Haha. Thank you sir!! ^_^
  16.    #96  
    New update it!! It also includes extra wallpapers in the Wallpapers folder. I couldn't decide on which one I liked the best, so I added a few extra. Hope you like it!

-- Alexis Segura

**Check out my theme Suave on Prethemer.com**
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    I liked the old lock screen :'( How do i get it back?
    I'm digging the whole theme and extremely happy with the new lock screen and without the release noted for each upgrade, its kind of like opening a new toy to see what has changed......also good to see you back Prince
  19.    #99  
    Quote Originally Posted by diegoeatspandas View Post
    I liked the old lock screen :'( How do i get it back?
    The lock screen changes to match your wallpaper. Change the wallpaper to change the lock screen image.
  20.    #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by sekondairy View Post
    I'm digging the whole theme and extremely happy with the new lock screen and without the release noted for each upgrade, its kind of like opening a new toy to see what has changed......also good to see you back Prince
    Thank you so much! And I figured I would keep a change log and then I started having to update the theme just for simple things so I decided against it. Haha. I just like telling people what changed when they asked. Haha.if they don't ask it's probably because the change isn't that big or because it's very obvious. Haha.
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast