View Poll Results: Do you use this theme?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yesssss!!! I Love it!!!

61 76.25%
  • Eww... Noooo!!! Gross!!

19 23.75%
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    There is one thing I would like to mention...

When the Screen is locked... and the Call comes..
    The Lock Screen remains with a red colored unlock button..
    When unlocked the call is answered..

I don't get the option to disconnect/busy tone like below

As the person who made the lock screen it is easy to say as to why. In order to make the lock screen have a different wallpaper than the actual one I used some of the images and made them the size of the screen most likely blocking out what was on the bottom .
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by zeushunt View Post
    Sad to know u are moving to opposite Camp.

But you have developed a Excellent Theme. Thanks.

I am Hoping you can Add in OEM-colored universal search icons
    I have, those are already in the theme. As soon as I seen them I added them. I hope you have the newest version.
    -- Alexis Segura

**Check out my theme Suave on Prethemer.com**
  4.    #64  
    There is one thing I would like to mention...

When the Screen is locked... and the Call comes..
    The Lock Screen remains with a red colored unlock button..
    When unlocked the call is answered..

I don't get the option to disconnect/busy tone like below

Quote Originally Posted by aurrun View Post
    As the person who made the lock screen it is easy to say as to why. In order to make the lock screen have a different wallpaper than the actual one I used some of the images and made them the size of the screen most likely blocking out what was on the bottom .
    I'm not sure what you guys mean. Did I add something wrong to the theme? Please let me know. I will fix it as soon as I know what's wrong. My pre is deactivated so I can't call it and see what you guys mean.
    -- Alexis Segura

pb, the theme is badarse awesomeness. i know some folks don't like to give up bits and pieces of their work, but is it possible to post the lock-screen wallpaper without the gray for the clock and unlock button? it's just simple and neat looking.

if not, i completely understand.
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme View Post
    pb, the theme is badarse awesomeness. i know some folks don't like to give up bits and pieces of their work, but is it possible to post the lock-screen wallpaper without the gray for the clock and unlock button? it's just simple and neat looking.

if not, i completely understand.
    Did you want me to just send you the lock icons? no background? like in the prethemer preview?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -- Alexis Segura

Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    Did you want me to just send you the lock icons? no background? like in the prethemer preview?
    thx for the response back, pb. i was checking out in internalz and it's the file screen-lock-wallpaper-mask-top... but do you have a just the background without the lock and time rectangles that are grayed out? i hope that made sense.

take it easy.

btw... i've not uploaded any themes (just a boot logo), so any use of that background will not be uploaded anywhere. i have bleeding in the lower left corner of my screen that only appears when the phone heats up (which is pretty darn often.). so a trippy wallpaper/backgound like that would work wonders.
    When the screen is locked and the Call comes we just have the

When we Unlock the screen the Call is Answered.
    Hence We cannot click/touch on the Disconnect Icon.
    So.. Whenever the call comes on the Locked Screen.. the only option we have is answer the call... because it does not show the Green(answer) and Red (Disconnect) Icon as shown below..

I am still using Suave Test. The changes in it were right up my alley. I think it may have been a different person to make it, but you did all the real work. Awesome job.
    Here you go:
    thx.
    Wondering Where to put it ?

@squeezy
    Unable to find "Suave Test" Would you happen to have ipk file for the Theme ?
    Last edited by zeushunt; 06/08/2010 at 12:39 AM.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    When the screen is locked and the Call comes we just have the (img) When we Unlock the screen the Call is Answered.
    Hence We cannot click/touch on the Disconnect Icon.
    So.. Whenever the call comes on the Locked Screen.. the only option we have is answer the call... because it does not show the Green(answer) and Red (Disconnect) Icon as shown below..
    Weird. I don't get many calls, but as far as I remember, I've been able to answer the phone just fine when locked, along with seeing who's calling and such.

Edit: Great theme, I see no reason to use any other anymore, until maybe aurrun releases a new one, the new one in the screenshot thread is awesome.

As for this one, the only thing I'd change is the differing icons for some of the loading cards. For example, the icon for the web browser, and the one that shows on the loading card are different. Facebook app is another example of this.
    Wow, I've been away from this thread for awhile and I noticed some significant improvements on the original theme!

I'm the editor of the Suave Test theme. I liked Prince Basil's Suave theme so much that I decided to use it as my first theme to play around with and also to modify it to my personal taste.

Seriously, this is the only theme I've installed that I think is well-designed, simple, and polished enough to stay on my phone for weeks on end. All credits go to Prince Basil and the hard work he's put into it. Thanks!
    Unable to find "Suave Test" Would you happen to have ipk file for the Theme ?
    I just installed your new theme, love it by the way! However, I too just looked on Prethemer and it is gone! I wish I remembered the author.
    I Installed "Suave" Theme.. I find almost no difference between the 2
    Well, I took it offline for the time being because the website isn't generating the previews properly. As for the ipk, you should ask Prince_Basil since he's the original creator of the theme. I don't wanna freely distribute someone else's hard work.
  18.    #78  
    Hey everyone!! I'm back!! That HTC Evo crap didn't work out for me. It kept restarting & kept freezing & just being stupid. I returned it and came back to the Wonderful World of WebOS & Palm!! Haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    Hey everyone!! I'm back!! That HTC Evo crap didn't work out for me. It kept restarting & kept freezing & just being stupid. I returned it and came back to the Wonderful World of WebOS & Palm!! Haha.
    Now get back to Work on my Fav Theme

Good to see u back..

I have not tried it.. Don't know where to put it...

Also, wondering if you could replace the App Launcher icon to

Adds color to a plain blackish icon.. hence looks better
    Last edited by zeushunt; 06/15/2010 at 02:24 AM.
  20.    #80  
    Now get back to Work on my Fav Theme

Good to see u back..

I have not tried it.. Don't know where to put it...

Also, wondering if you could replace the App Launcher icon to

[IMG]http://m.forums.precentral.net/

Adds color to a plain blackish icon.. hence looks better
    Umm... Sure... I didn't think about that. Haha. Maybe a different color though... I'm not sure about the brownish/orange... Haha. Any thing else? I'm soooo lost and confused about the whole call thing so idk about that.
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast