View Poll Results: Do you use this theme?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yesssss!!! I Love it!!!

61 76.25%
  • Eww... Noooo!!! Gross!!

19 23.75%
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Awesome! I have some files to help get rid of some of the green in the phone app. They are mostly just desaturated or clear images in the right spots:

active-call-sprite.png
    backdrop-phone-fade-top.png
    backdrop-phone-scroll-fade.png
    call-log-drawer-bg.png
    call-log-list-sprite.png
    call-log-sprite.png
    call-log-view-menu.png
    conf-fade-bottom.png
    conf-fade-top.png
    list-section-line.png
    phone-menu-short-fade.png

I put them in a zip file so you just upload that to Prethemer if you want to use them.

Also, a Grooveshark icon...

com.grooveshark.app/icon.png

Also, if you want the clear launcher card from the Glass Effect Suite:

loading-card-scrim.png

Under sysmgr tab.
    I just updated the theme. Thanks again for the images. I appreciate it!
    -- Alexis Segura

**Check out my theme Suave on Prethemer.com**
    noticed that the top of the phone call log screen is still green instead of black/gray
    stay in touch with the hip hop community @http://www.twitter.com/moon_man_e
    Hmm, I think that part is backdrop-phone-fade-top.png, I think I stuck it in the zip file. Well, it's the same image as backdrop-phone-scroll-fade.png, so use that in its place.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  4.    #44  
    I fixed the phone app a little and added some loading icons. I hope you guys like it!
    -- Alexis Segura

5.    #45  
    The newly improved Phone App:

And if someone could tell me how to change this header in the messaging app:

to the one in the photos app:

I'm not sure how I did it. But I did and I can't figure out how to get the rest of them like it. Thanks!!!
    anyone with this theme have any slowings in the email app?
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    anyone with this theme have any slowings in the email app?
    nope... your phone needs to be overlocked fyi
    stay in touch with the hip hop community @http://www.twitter.com/moon_man_e

The greenish tinge on the top.. I guess is under works..
    Or Do I have to Install any patch ?

Suggestions :

The Dialer.. If it would have the Starry Wallpaper Background would be great.
    I am not a big fan of white highlights around the numbers in Dialer...

The Red Color and Texture is very Nice .. The brightness/Contrast could be lowered a Shade.
    Now This could be Blue or Green too...

Overall very good work Basil
    Last edited by zeushunt; 05/28/2010 at 12:56 AM.
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by zeushunt View Post
    [URL=

The greenish tinge on the top.. I guess is under works..
    Or Do I have to Install any patch ?

Suggestions :

The Dialer.. If it would have the Starry Wallpaper Background would be great.
    I am not a big fan of white highlights around the numbers in Dialer...

[IMG]
    The Red Color and Texture is very Nice .. The brightness/Contrast could be lowered a Shade.
    Now This could be Blue or Green too...

Overall very good work Basil
    The green on top has been edited out with the newest update. As far as everything else, I'm not exactly sure what you mean? Could you please explain a little more...
    The Red Textured background for the Music App is very Classy..

I was hoping the background can be replicated for the Dialer.
    Or The Starry Wallpaper can be used to texture the Dialer.
    Like in The Victorian Theme.. One background Texture which gets replicated on almost all the Backgrounds... Like in The Dialer, The Music App, The Photo App.. The Loading App Screen

Dialer right now with Grey reminds me of windows 3.1
    Last edited by zeushunt; 05/28/2010 at 03:12 AM.
    I love the Theme!!! Thank you.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Thank you so much to all the hard work that everyone has put in on this theme.......and by far has been my favorite theme and it keeps getting better......

I do want to point out a couple of things that could be my phone or the user.....lol

1. The smiley's in each version of this theme seem to be off....as if they are being over cropped or cut out completely

2. This could just be my phone or a bad patch; but with this theme did we cut off the rounded corners typically used on the pre.......no big deal if it is the theme, I just want to make sure it's not a conflict with any patch that I'm not aware of.

Attached Images Attached Images
  13.    #53  
    The rounded corners are supposed to be gone. I actually do want some type of roundness to them but I don't want them as round. Kinda like the drop down system menu, they're square with rounded corners. That's what I want with the pre. But for now the corners are supposed to be square.

EDIT:

This is what I mean by rounded corners that I'd like. See how this menu has rounded corners but over all it's square. I want something similar to this. I don't want complete square but I don't want the original roundness to it.

As far as the smileys, they used to be a type of icon pack and I cut down the extra space and then tried cutting it down to a complete square size and then uploading as smileys but still being visible. If not they'd look like black dots. Haha. But if you guys find smileys that work better, let me know. I was actually thinking of maybe the Buuf Theme smileys. Idk. Let me know.

As far as the backgrounds go, I'm not sure if I want to make them all the same. Maybe I'll make them the same picture but in different colors.

And finally the dialer, I don't think that's going to change very much. It was very difficult getting to make it all gray. So unless someone wants to edit the entire app leaving no green what so ever, it will probably stay the same. Sorry.

Thanks for downloading my theme and any suggestions are welcome.
    Last edited by Prince_Basil; 05/29/2010 at 09:32 AM.
    Sounds good........and I believe you have the right idea around Buuf's Smiley's, they're uniform and far as the corners, again I think you have done right by squaring them out and if you can minimize the turn, it would be another added bonus.........

Given time to play around more with this new version this morning, I've become more intrigued.......Especially love the color variance on the top bar depending on strength of signal. The phone skin is phenomenal.......only other thing that is discerning would be the scrim background that has come on all versions pushed so far......nice gradient change, its just that the traditional blue font in email and the lack of boldness in most of the forms in contacts clash.........Once again, I know the backgrounds for these can be changed within the other patches, so it's not a big deal, I was wondering if anyone else noticed it........or if anyone has a good idea for some scrims that don't clash.??

Hope this is taken with a healthy criticism, because I adore this theme and look forward to future versions......you have met my need in simplicity and not overdone (if you know what I mean ) sometimes too many tweaks start to impact the overall appearance.......
  15.    #55  
    A new update is up for the Suave theme. I hope you guys like it. I edited a few ui things that I was meaning to change. Any comments, suggestions, complaints, please post them either here or email me. Thanks!
    -- Alexis Segura

best theme so far!
  17.    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by liljoepr View Post
    best theme so far!
    Thanks I appreciate it!!
  18.    #58  
    In case people were wondering what the screen lock looks like:

I know the Prethemer doesn't show a preview, so here it goes! Thanks everyone!!
  19.    #59  
    So I will be getting an HTC Evo 4G today. Of course I will love my Pre community! So I just wanted to say thanks for making it awesome experience. Now the future of this theme. Just because I'm getting a new phone doesn't mean that I will be leaving this awesome supportive community. I still want to work on my theme. Unfortunately, this will be my last theme... (for now at least) ...so I just want to let everyone know that this theme is pretty much complete. If you guys still want other things changed, write it in the forums or comment the theme or send me an email. I will change it and what not, but I won't be able to test it out as well since my pre will be deactivated. Like I said before I want this theme to be what you guys want it to be. Thank you guys for downloading it and making it look good. I appreciate it and I will continue to edit anything that I feel like it needs to be edited. Thanks!!!
    -- Alexis Segura

Sad to know u are moving to opposite Camp.

But you have developed a Excellent Theme. Thanks.

I am Hoping you can Add in OEM-colored universal search icons
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast