View Poll Results: Do you use this theme?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yesssss!!! I Love it!!!

61 76.25%
  • Eww... Noooo!!! Gross!!

19 23.75%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    I know how to theme the phone, I just don't have anything that will match. And on top of that, place a call to someone who has a caller id picture that is a larger size and not the small little picture. If you notice, the sides turn green. So therefore, it's not completely themed. So I'm trying to get everything completely themed so it works well.

And one last thing, on your dock you have Web App, NaN Player?, Grooveshark, & Email. How did you get that icon for NaN Player, mine of course matches my Suave theme, but when I take off the theme it's not the same as yours.
    Oh, okay, I guess I just didn't understand your post when you said you didn't understand mine. It's actually pretty fun fiddling with it, so I took it offline to play around with it for my own use. Also, I am using all the icons from your Suave theme, but Blubble changed the icon with the latest NaNplayer update (0.4.6a3)and I guess he changed the name of the icon when he did it because now the icon you have doesn't override it.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Oh, okay, I guess I just didn't understand your post when you said you didn't understand mine. It's actually pretty fun fiddling with it, so I took it offline to play around with it for my own use. Also, I am using all the icons from your Suave theme, but Blubble changed the icon with the latest NaNplayer update (0.4.6a3)and I guess he changed the name of the icon when he did it because now the icon you have doesn't override it.
    Hmm... Yeah, I have 0.4.5, I guess I better get their newest version. Hmm...
  3.    #23  
    Here are a few new screen shots for the 1.1.0 version of the theme that I thought you guys might like to see:

Normal Chat View:

Selected Bubble Chat View:

Sent Text Bubble Chat View:

**The text will turn black once it sends the message. I literally sent it to Test! So it wasn't going to go through. It also includes the emoticons that I applied to this theme.**

New Wallpaper:

Alternate Wallpaper:

**This is not included in the theme so just right click save or orange/grey button tap to save if you'd like it. I'm thinking maybe this for the launcher. What do you guys think?**
    Looks good, I grabbed the starry background! What do you think about adding the glass menus to the theme? Like this:

SqyArc said he didn't mind if people added it to their themes. Well, if you want to, I attached the files, just go to the file tab in Preware and then upload them to this destination:

usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/338/images/scrim.png
    usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/338/images/system-menu-background.png

He also has a glass effect card file, it's in his thread. I don't have it on hand, else I'd post it, too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  5.    #25  
    Looks good, I grabbed the starry background! What do you think about adding the glass menus to the theme? Like this:

[IMG]

[IMG]

SqyArc said he didn't mind if people added it to their themes. Well, if you want to, I attached the files, just go to the file tab in Preware and then upload them to this destination:

usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/338/images/scrim.png
    usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/338/images/system-menu-background.png

He also has a glass effect card file, it's in his thread. I don't have it on hand, else I'd post it, too.
    OMG!! Yess!! I've been trying to figure out how to do that. Thanks!!!
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Great job on this theme, I'm loving it
    Last edited by nick8539; 05/23/2010 at 11:47 PM.
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

iPhone iCons (no dock) Theme
    http://www.prethemer.com/iPhone_iCon...theme4084.html
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by nick8539 View Post
    Great job on this theme, I'm loving it
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!!
    -- Alexis Segura

**Check out my theme Suave on Prethemer.com**
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!!
    Hey I was looking through Aurruns thread and I see he also included a wood dock which looks really nice.

Will you be adding a dock as well?
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

iPhone iCons (no dock) Theme
    http://www.prethemer.com/iPhone_iCon...theme4084.html
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    great job... I like how it came together
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    great job... I like how it came together
    Thanks so much. It means a lot coming from you. You have some really great themes!! Thank you!
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by nick8539 View Post
    Hey I was looking through Aurruns thread and I see he also included a wood dock which looks really nice.

Will you be adding a dock as well?
    I did have the wood dock but in my opinion it didn't fit in. But if you guys want it, then by all means, I'll theme it. I'm going to make sure I still have the file. An update will be out shortly today!
    I love the theme! and agree that the wood theme doesn't fit in. take a vote, I would bet that more would not want it.
    Yeah, I really hate when people mess with the dock and launcher, tbh.
  14.    #34  
    I removed the wood dock. I personally didn't like it much. It didn't match my theme as well. I also updated the phone app & a few other ui changes. Thanks to aurrun for the phone app and of course thanks to the original Suave themer for the iphone/ipod touch.
    I removed the wood dock. I personally didn't like it much. It didn't match my theme as well. I also updated the phone app & a few other ui changes. Thanks to aurrun for the phone app and of course thanks to the original Suave themer for the iphone/ipod touch.
    Awesome! I have some files to help get rid of some of the green in the phone app. They are mostly just desaturated or clear images in the right spots:

active-call-sprite.png
    backdrop-phone-fade-top.png
    backdrop-phone-scroll-fade.png
    call-log-drawer-bg.png
    call-log-list-sprite.png
    call-log-sprite.png
    call-log-view-menu.png
    conf-fade-bottom.png
    conf-fade-top.png
    list-section-line.png
    phone-menu-short-fade.png

I put them in a zip file so you just upload that to Prethemer if you want to use them.

Also, a Grooveshark icon...

com.grooveshark.app/icon.png

Also, if you want the clear launcher card from the Glass Effect Suite:

loading-card-scrim.png

Under sysmgr tab.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  16.    #36  
    Awesome! I have some files to help get rid of some of the green in the phone app. They are mostly just desaturated or clear images in the right spots:

active-call-sprite.png
    backdrop-phone-fade-top.png
    backdrop-phone-scroll-fade.png
    call-log-drawer-bg.png
    call-log-list-sprite.png
    call-log-sprite.png
    call-log-view-menu.png
    conf-fade-bottom.png
    conf-fade-top.png
    list-section-line.png
    phone-menu-short-fade.png

I put them in a zip file so you just upload that to Prethemer if you want to use them.

Also, a Grooveshark icon...

com.grooveshark.app/icon.png

Also, if you want the clear launcher card from the Glass Effect Suite:

loading-card-scrim.png

Under sysmgr tab.
    Thanks so much! I will try to update it tomorrow morning. Now I have an issue with the lock screen. It's supposed to show an image that fits the screen but seeing as how Prethemer resizes all of the images I had to manually send it over so I don't think I sent it to the right folder because it's not showing up. I will try to fix that tomorrow also. Thanks so much for the files.
    For screen lock, location is here: /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/screen-lock-wallpaper-mask-top.png

It won't show up in the Prethemer previews, you have to install it to see if it'll show up. Worked for me!
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    thanks for getting rid of the dock thing. i love what you have done with the phone app. keep up the good work. (not really sure about the stars scrim in the launcher, though. it doesn't fit for me, but i will live with cause the rest of the theme is bang'in).
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by max.swell View Post
    thanks for getting rid of the dock thing. i love what you have done with the phone app. keep up the good work. (not really sure about the stars scrim in the launcher, though. it doesn't fit for me, but i will live with cause the rest of the theme is bang'in).
    I've been meaning to change it to the current wallpaper. If not that then I would recommend people download the Glass Effect patch. It looks awesome like that! Haha.
    I love this theme... I hate searching for a good theme every other week... Keep up the good, no, great work +1
    stay in touch with the hip hop community @http://www.twitter.com/moon_man_e
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast