View Poll Results: Do you use this theme?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yesssss!!! I Love it!!!

61 76.25%
  • Eww... Noooo!!! Gross!!

19 23.75%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415
    Just my two cents. I have been impressed over the months with every update that has been added to this theme. I love it and find it's the one I keep coming back to. This is just a suggestion of something I would like to see.
    The only thing I didn't like in a update was when the blue and pink/purple colors were added to the launchbar button. Not against them, just not my favorite. Could you maybe create a suave alternate theme that either goes back to just the plain black launch button, or I'm okay with the color being on their just something a little less "girly". Sorry that's the only way I know to describe it. Maybe even keep the bluish-teal one and change the pink/purple colored one to a more toned down color. I'm also though for just a plain button. Other than that I absolutely love this theme!
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    I liked the old boot logo better. =/
    Welcome to our world, we are the wasted youth, and we are the future too.
    http://diegoeatspandas.tumblr.com/ <--Tumblr<3 Follow.
    This is the best and most complete theme I have ever seen! I have been trying other ones recently, but I always reinstall Suave because it is so much nicer. It is nice to see changes being made to this one again.
    The new boot logo may take a bit getting used to, but I like the loading bar this time. That part was well done.
    Great to see the new update
    Like the new Boot Logo.
    Though my Favorite still remains the Original Red one.
  5.    #285  
    Thank you very much! Sorry I've been MIA for quite some time... I don't really have time for much of anything anymore... Haha. But keep leaving me suggestions if you still want. Again, I don't have a Pre anymore. I have a Samsung Epic. I'm actually using my friend's Pre at the moment. Just seeing what I missed. Haha.
    -- Alexis Segura

**Check out my theme Suave on Prethemer.com**
    I really do love this theme.
    Hey i absolutely love your theme, but i tend to go through phases with my themes and currently i am just using the standard palm theme. This being said, i miss the color and look of your messaging app. Is there anyway that you could upload a .ipk theme of just the messaging app. (with the standard icon though but themed chat bubbles and stuff).
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415