View Poll Results: Do you use this theme?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yesssss!!! I Love it!!!

61 76.25%
  • Eww... Noooo!!! Gross!!

19 23.75%
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zeushunt View Post
    Wondering Which one looks better

Or

The first one still looks better :P
  2.    #262  
    Guys... My Palm Pre broke. And they wanted to charge me 100 for a new one through the insurance but I could easily upgrade to a new one. So instead I got the Samsung Epic but I am still going to be working this theme as best as I ca but you guys are going to need to help me because I don't know how it will look with any fllowing changes. I have the emulator but I can only do so much. I really wanted a new palm phone before mine gave out but I guess we can't always have what we want. Sorry guys, but just know I will still work on Suave. Thannnkkkkssss!!!! :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    Guys... My Palm Pre broke. And they wanted to charge me 100 for a new one through the insurance but I could easily upgrade to a new one. So instead I got the Samsung Epic but I am still going to be working this theme as best as I ca but you guys are going to need to help me because I don't know how it will look with any fllowing changes. I have the emulator but I can only do so much. I really wanted a new palm phone before mine gave out but I guess we can't always have what we want. Sorry guys, but just know I will still work on Suave. Thannnkkkkssss!!!! :-)
    sigh. you've done what i've been considering for some time now (tired of my bleeding screen).

thx for the heads up, basil and for the "epic" work on this theme.
    Wow, I can't believe I over-looked this theme for so long. Splendid job!! Combined with the Glass Patch, I am loving it immensely...Cheers!!!

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    nice!
  6.    #266  
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme View Post
    sigh. you've done what i've been considering for some time now (tired of my bleeding screen).

thx for the heads up, basil and for the "epic" work on this theme.
    Trust me... I really wantd to stay with palm but I didn't think I should have to use my free upgrade to get the same phone again. But I'm loving webos 2.0 from what the previews have shown & that new video. Haha. It looks sweet. Can't wait to have suave on top of that.
    Do you think you could change teh bootscreens? Possibly to mine or something else, the current one it toooo...plain xD
  8.    #268  
    Quote Originally Posted by neoka View Post
    Do you think you could change teh bootscreens? Possibly to mine or something else, the current one it toooo...plain xD
    As soon as I get a chance. My computer has been acting up & doesn't want to work so I have to get it fixed. Haha. But yes I will... all though I'd like it in a dark red color... buuuutttt!!! No worries. Haha.
    xD everybody wants different colors! :P
    Is it possible to use this launcher bar? I think it looks beautiful o.o

i love you theme man xD
    It looks just like the iphone 4 theme....lol. well, point of correction. Most of the icons were ripped off the iPhone 4 theme.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    It looks just like the iphone 4 theme....lol. well, point of correction. Most of the icons were ripped off the iPhone 4 theme.
    Uh, that's because it's a port of an iPhone theme....?
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  14.    #274  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Correction: They were not ripped off from the iPhone 4 theme. I asked Thyraz if I would be able to use them in a webOS theme. He said yes as long as I give them credit. Sure enough... credit was given & I even link them on my theme & this forum... so you're wrong & if you're here to bash on themes & people you could take your comments else where. On a side note, thanks for checking out theme!!

Prince|Basil
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    You should animate things on your theme! Animations make themes cooler (personal preference anyway, you can totally ignore me if you want lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    Correction: They were not ripped off from the iPhone 4 theme. I asked Thyraz if I would be able to use them in a webOS theme. He said yes as long as I give them credit. Sure enough... credit was given & I even link them on my theme & this forum... so you're wrong & if you're here to bash on themes & people you could take your comments else where. On a side note, thanks for checking out theme!!

Prince|Basil
    I like the theme, but i just realized that it looks identical to the iPhone 4 theme. Thats all. No one is "bashing" anyone. Just an observation.

Good to know u still working on the Theme.
    Not a big fan of the new latest Boot screen
    Was Happy with the previous Red one.

Anything but the Grey boot screen would be fine.

Thanks Again Prince for your Good Work.
    Thanks Prince for a great theme
    does anyone have the zip file for the most recent version of this theme?
    Quote Originally Posted by evictme View Post
    does anyone have the zip file for the most recent version of this theme?
    Suave for the Palm Pre Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer