View Poll Results: Do you use this theme?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yesssss!!! I Love it!!!

61 76.25%
  • Eww... Noooo!!! Gross!!

19 23.75%
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415 LastLast
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    best theme ever, thank you
    I agree!

Hey Prince,
    Can you double check the bluetooth icons? The icon does not change whether my bluetooth is just on (not connected to any device) and if it is on and connected. Thanks!
    even though I don't use the theme.you still need to add jstop and switharoo both the free version and the regular one. You don't even need the path for them. They're under the 3rdparty apps tap. Just saying. Loll
  3.    #243  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    even though I don't use the theme.you still need to add jstop and switharoo both the free version and the regular one. You don't even need the path for them. They're under the 3rdparty apps tap. Just saying. Loll
    Makes me a little sad you don't use my theme... Haha. How do you know? And thanks! I'll add them as soon as I can.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Just downloaded the latest. Like how you keep refining, ie, the contacts app icon is the brown book thing, but then when I sent a vcard mms, the individual contact icon is the single card icon.

For the new boot screen, I like the idea of the pattern, but I think you should keep the Palm logo. Just my opinion, not a fan of the 'loading...'

I want to make icons in this 'suave style' for apps that I have downloaded / installed on my pre. Where are the icons located for user downloaded / installed apps? I can locate the Palm native apps, but have not found my apps. When I make icons, I will submit them to you so that your Suave can have a more robust set.

Also, I don't know if you have it, but I have attached the font that the pre's system supposedly uses (or at least the most similar).

Thanks!

P.S. The splash screens are looking freaking sweet. The tinted black clear launcher card w/ the big crisp icon, just beautiful!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Jmkarc; 08/30/2010 at 06:37 PM.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmkarc View Post
    P.S. The splash screens are looking freaking sweet. The tinted black clear launcher card w/ the big crisp icon, just beautiful!
    I just keep launching apps only to look at and watch the splash screens! LOL
    honestly, pb... i was growing tired of those other splashcards i made and was using buuf redux for sometime. lol. i'm digginl the new ones and started uaing this theme again. keep up the good work.

btw... just noticed the app catalog splashcard still has the old png.
    What about a "Loading.." screen like this with a loading bar?

8.    #248  
    Just downloaded the latest. Like how you keep refining, ie, the contacts app icon is the brown book thing, but then when I sent a vcard mms, the individual contact icon is the single card icon.

For the new boot screen, I like the idea of the pattern, but I think you should keep the Palm logo. Just my opinion, not a fan of the 'loading...'

I want to make icons in this 'suave style' for apps that I have downloaded / installed on my pre. Where are the icons located for user downloaded / installed apps? I can locate the Palm native apps, but have not found my apps. When I make icons, I will submit them to you so that your Suave can have a more robust set.

Also, I don't know if you have it, but I have attached the font that the pre's system supposedly uses (or at least the most similar).

Thanks!

I just keep launching apps only to look at and watch the splash screens! LOL
    LMAO!! Thanks I appreciate it!! Haha. The "Loading..." is actually from the Pre. I actually took the actual file from the phone & installed it on my computer. I might have the wrong one if yours looks different. And the Palm App Catalog & Preware apps are located in the /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/ folder. You just have to search by the name or use Preware to find the folder's name of the specific app. As far as the native Palm Apps, those are in /usr/palm/applications/ folder. Haha. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme View Post
    honestly, pb... i was growing tired of those other splashcards i made and was using buuf redux for sometime. lol. i'm digginl the new ones and started uaing this theme again. keep up the good work.

btw... just noticed the app catalog splashcard still has the old png.
    Thanks! I liked them, but I was also getting kinda tired of them... Haha. And I really like the new dark wallpaper showing through the dark loading card scrims. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by neoka View Post
    What about a "Loading.." screen like this with a loading bar?

Thanks! I appreciate it! I think I want something different. I want something that kinda says "Loading Suave UI" or something. Too cheesy? Haha. This has really been an awesome theme and I really like it! Thanks everyone!!!
    -- Alexis Segura

**Check out my theme Suave on Prethemer.com**

And maybe to stop it from looking so "Plain" there could be this "Focus blur"..

Last edited by neoka; 08/31/2010 at 10:45 AM.
  10.    #250  
    Thank you! I really appreciate it!! I really like them! I think the next up date will have these included. Haha. I appreciate it!!
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I like the theme, I think it would be really cool to take the top bar from the "iphone theme 4.0" (i think thats it exactly) I love the battery indicator and the signal indicator...I would just do it myself but I cant figure out how!!!!
  12.    #252  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillHill View Post
    I like the theme, I think it would be really cool to take the top bar from the "iphone theme 4.0" (i think thats it exactly) I love the battery indicator and the signal indicator...I would just do it myself but I cant figure out how!!!!
    Could you explain it a little more? Like their icons? The battery & stuff? I'm not sure I understand. And from the iPhone 4 theme in Preware?
    -- Alexis Segura

**Check out my theme Suave on Prethemer.com**
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    Could you explain it a little more? Like their icons? The battery & stuff? I'm not sure I understand. And from the iPhone 4 theme in Preware?
    Yes, it's the "iphone 4.0" theme in preware. The top bar in that theme is exactly like the iPhone 4. It has the same signal strenght bars as well as the sideways battery icon. Either look at the theme through preware or just google iphone 4 and check it out. I used that theme for awhile just because of that, I like this theme (I used it like 3 months ago and it has changed alot lol) The only things i'm not crazy about is...

1.Messages, the black on red does not contrast well, IMO. Also, I like the chat bubbles in messaging but I think you should add the little pointer coming out of it. (Not to be on iphones nuts lol, but once again if you look at the "iphone 4.0" it has the little pointer things and i think that adds a good touch).

2. The third bar in the signal is hard to see, the purple one lol, I only say this cause I always have 3 bars.

Anyways enough of me complaining, not trying to bash just throwing out my opinion. Oh and the green battery on it already that glows is sick.
    As I get reminded of Windows 95 everytime I see a Shade of Grey close to its.. I was Hoping the Bootup screen shown above could be modified to be a little more colorful..
    The Red and Black combination in the existing version is Beautiful.. the same could be said if it was Blue.

Hence I think a Black Background with

With Loading... and Sauve in Red or Blue and the Center Progress Bar in Blue wud look Gr8.
    I'll see what I an do with it once I get back to my computer \\

Edit - Kinda made a "Final" version xD

http://www.prethemer.com/Suave_Boot_...-logo1086.html
    Last edited by neoka; 09/07/2010 at 02:19 PM.
    Also, since I'm a BIG user of Music (Remix) and the dev released 2.0 beta, do ya think you could add an icon for it?

I think this icon would be great ^_^
    Last edited by neoka; 09/07/2010 at 01:06 AM.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I love the theme a lot. My new favorite, but I have one issue. Ever since I have installed it, the only time I see my Lock screen is when I get a new notification and while on the Touchstone, otherwise it just goes straight to the PIN screen. I would like to see my Lock Screen. Any advice?
    I've never loved a theme so much......
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    i just saw more of this theme and i have to say "THANK YOU" for customizing all that cool stuff. I totally appreciate it. Honestly, i do. The theme is just so beautiful!
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Wondering Which one looks better

Or