View Poll Results: Do you use this theme?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yesssss!!! I Love it!!!

61 76.25%
  • Eww... Noooo!!! Gross!!

19 23.75%
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415 LastLast
  1.    #221  
    HEEEEYYYY!!!

Okay, so first off, I wanted to say thanks for downloading my theme! I really appreciate it!! It really means a lot!

Second, I'm going to update the theme soon. I'm going to be adding a TON of splash screens! The awesome people who created the iPhone version,have started one for their iPhone 4. Well, iPhone 4 has "HD" images so they're bigger making it easier for me to make splash screens out of their images that are bigger! But anyways... Enough blabber! The update will be as much as I could get into one update. I don't wanna do a million little updates and then prethemer not even want to work. So if my theme is offline & you can't find it, & you're worried that I might have pulled it... Well... I didn't! I will post the .ipk for the current version here so if anyone who doesn't have it, could download it straight from this forum! Awesome? Okay well, I'm going to bed!

But I'll give you guys a preview icon of the new size so you can see that it's actually easier to use larger images... The original is posted up a few post for zCorder. This is the new size for splash screens:
    BIG Size:

small Size:

Seeee!!! Bigger!!! Okay! I'm out. Bye!!
    Last edited by Prince_Basil; 08/24/2010 at 02:30 AM.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    awesome! I am looking forward to the update!
    I have to ask something, have you made any of the images in this theme? Or they're just from other themes and other places?
  4.    #224  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    I have to ask something, have you made any of the images in this theme? Or they're just from other themes and other places?
    Like I've said before, I changed a few images to work with webOS. But as far as icons, I just got them from the iPhone theme. They have a Suave theme as well, that's where it actually started. So I took the images and applied them to webOS. I do ask for certain icons and they're able to help and make them for me. At the most, like I said, I'll change an image to work with webOS or I'll just change the hue on an icon if I want a different color. But no, I don't make the images. It's actually part of an icon pack of about 9000 different icons, images, & other stuff. Haha.
    -- Alexis Segura

**Check out my theme Suave on Prethemer.com**
  5.    #225  
    Okay... Here is the Suave Theme. I will be putting it in offline mode right now so if you guys want to download the current version, you'll have to download the IPK here: Suave Theme IPK and install it through WOSQI. (I'm not sure if these work the same with Preware & Internalz where you could download it directly to your Pre/Pixi and install it through them.) Alright thank!!!
    -- Alexis Segura

Excellent theme Suave 1.6.9 looks great(images look more sharper!) the only thing i dislike was the boot screen image(which i change to my liking) and the 3g image symbol at the the top right(the 3g image outline from suave 1.6.0 looks better). Anywayz keep up the great work!
  7.    #227  
    Quote Originally Posted by SA_Killer_7 View Post
    Excellent theme Suave 1.6.9 looks great(images look more sharper!) the only thing i dislike was the boot screen image(which i change to my liking) and the 3g image symbol at the the top right(the 3g image outline from suave 1.6.0 looks better). Anywayz keep up the great work!
    Awesome! Thanks!! I appreciate it. Stay tuned for the new version soon. It's going to be pretty big... Maybe. Haha.
  8.    #228  
    Okay... I have released update 1.7.0 but I really don't feel like making a very detailed change log on it only because its a lot! But pretty much I added a few icons, I added a ton of screen splash icons (not all but a lot), and I think it will be going good! I hope you guys like it! GO SUAVE!

EDIT:

Okay... So... I guess Preware isn't picking up the new version of my theme and I might have the answer...

Awhile ago, Preware had an update that didn't let a package over 10mb get installed, I think that might be the problem & that's what is wrong with my theme. I know for a fact that my theme is well over 10MB with this update, so the only way I could think of distributing the update is making it available on Preware, on your pre/pixi, go and click download from the actual site, then click stream (if you have internalz installed) and it should work, I just did it & it installed perfectly.

Now the second problem I have is that the splash icons... Well... They're really small... So here is what I did... I took an icon that's size is 120x120 & added pretty much 136 to both. That made the icon 256x256. Well of course the 136 is all just transparent, so it doesn't show anything. Well... Now that the theme is installed, the splash screen icon is real small... Do you think that if I keep the size at 120x120 and instead of uploading it through the specific tabs in prethemer I could just send the original file through the files tab and it would work? Idk... Sad story...

And finally, I changed the wallpaper to a different one... I hope you guys like. It's in the wallpapers folder, idk why it didn't change. Mine didn't. But it's the new blue image. I'll have it here in the forum too. Thanks again and give me tons of feed back! Thanks!!

EDIT:
    Here is a HQ of the wallpaper:
    Last edited by Prince_Basil; 08/27/2010 at 08:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SA_Killer_7 View Post
    3g image outline was mine!!!
  10.    #230  
    3g image outline was mine!!!
    Actually, they were all yours. All of the top bar icons. I just changed hues on some & other I just found like that. Plus you sent me some too. At least I think I remember you sending them... Lmao!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    Actually, they were all yours. All of the top bar icons. I just changed hues on some & other I just found like that. Plus you sent me some too. At least I think I remember you sending them... Lmao!
    yeah I know -_-
    @Prince Basil... have you thought about giving public credit and thanks (or a shout-out) to those who's images you used in your Themes? Might be a good idea... just food for thought.
    Actually, I'm sure the top bar icons are "ChurchPunk's" because he made a theme from scratch, then somebody stole the icons and he got mad and left and stopped theming.

BUT anyways, the theme and updates are awesomeeee<33
    Just Downloaded it from Prethemer.. Cant wait to test it Out.

Thanks for the Hard Work Basil
    Quote Originally Posted by neoka View Post
    Actually, I'm sure the top bar icons are "ChurchPunk's" because he made a theme from scratch, then somebody stole the icons and he got mad and left and stopped theming.

BUT anyways, the theme and updates are awesomeeee<33
    im pretty sure i made the battery and the 3G icons thank you very much. its not a hard thing to do.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Okay... So... I guess Preware isn't picking up the new version of my theme and I might have the answer...
    I was able to get it in Preware this morning, initially last night when you posted I could not see it. In Preware it shows download size as 10.38mb.
    I like the wallpaper background AND again great work man!
  17.    #237  
    im pretty sure i made the battery and the 3G icons thank you very much. its not a hard thing to do.
    If it makes you feel better, I believe you! Lmao! No but really... Someone commented saying I should give thanks to everyone who I used their images... Well one... The very first post is pretty much a thank you to everyone who helped & second I say thank you in almost every post I write. I can't possibly list everyone because one, I don't remember everyone, and two, the list won't end. And I think it would be more efficient if I just said thanks to everyone & if anyone doesn't want me to use their images I can remove them. Plain and simple yet straight to the point & effective... Soo... Yeah. THANKS again.
  18.    #238  
    Sooo... I updated the theme one more time. I think I'm finished with as much as I could for now. I hope you guys like it! This last update just had a few icon changes, and a little bit more splash cards added/changed. Thanks for the support! I appreciate it again!!!
    -- Alexis Segura

best theme ever, thank you
  20.    #240  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    best theme ever, thank you
    AWEEE!!! Thanks!!!!!
    -- Alexis Segura