View Poll Results: Do you use this theme?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yesssss!!! I Love it!!!

61 76.25%
  • Eww... Noooo!!! Gross!!

19 23.75%
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast
    nvm
    Last edited by Ezero0065; 07/31/2010 at 05:28 PM.
  2.    #202  
    NEW UPDATE TO SUAVE!!!
    Suave for the Palm Pre 1.6.5

Change Log:
    UPDATED TO 1.4.5!!!
    (Still works with 1.4.x)
    Change Evdo & 3G icons
    Changed Media & USB Sync Images (Please don't be mad?)
    Changed Launcher Page Indicator
    Deleted wImg Icon

Added Icons:
    Tweed, Wells Fargo, Tumtum, weTwit, Frizzle, Dropboxify, Blobber, Scratch Word Processor, Stitcher Podcast Radio, ZenSearch, Picture It!, AutoCorrectEdit (paid verison)

EDIT #1:
    I changed the Launcher Page Indicator to a little bit better looking one... I hope. Tell me if its better/worst or if I should just leave the original. Thanks!

EDIT #2:
    I added another wallpaper that was originally in the iPhone/iPod Theme, so I figured it would work great here too.
    Last edited by Prince_Basil; 08/10/2010 at 12:38 AM.
    -- Alexis Segura

**Check out my theme Suave on Prethemer.com**
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    my favorite theme by far! Great work. The only thing I am not liking so much is the media/usb sync. Not liking the iTunes icon, seems out of place compared to the sweet system icons you have.
  4.    #204  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmkarc View Post
    my favorite theme by far! Great work. The only thing I am not liking so much is the media/usb sync. Not liking the iTunes icon, seems out of place compared to the sweet system icons you have.
    I figured people wouldn't like it. Haha. I'll have to figure out something else. Haha. Thanks though!
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    I figured people wouldn't like it. Haha. I'll have to figure out something else. Haha. Thanks though!
    Maybe it is something as simple as what I attached?
    Attached Images Attached Images
  6.    #206  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmkarc View Post
    Maybe it is something as simple as what I attached?
    OMG!!! Thanks!! I appreciate it. I will be updating this into the theme! Thanks!!!
    I was bugged for a month not able to install ur theme due to the issue I mentioned here earlier.
    Finally I couldn't take it anymore
    Reinstalled OS

Glad to have done that... The Beautiful Theme is Back

Thanks Basil.
  8.    #208  
    Suave for the Palm Pre - 1.6.8:

Icons Added:
    Piano
    Uninversal Search SMS Icons

Changed Files:
    USB & Media Sync
    -- Alexis Segura

9.    #209  
    Okay, so I have a question. Does anyone know how to make a theme without Prethemer, but still have it become a .ipk file? I don't wanna use WebOS Theme Builder, its more trouble and I don't quite understand it. I'm just sick of working extra hard to try to get the newest version online when Prethemer is being... Whatever! But if anyone knows how to do it, then I would appreciate it. Would be able to get the update out better than how Prethemer is doing it right now. Thanks!
    -- Alexis Segura

I just installed this theme and I love it! I just changed over from the Glass Effects theme which I still love, but wanted to try something new. Thanks for your hard work on this theme!
  11.    #211  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdadams1223 View Post
    I just installed this theme and I love it! I just changed over from the Glass Effects theme which I still love, but wanted to try something new. Thanks for your hard work on this theme!
    You're welcome! I appreciate it!! Thanks!!!
    This is such an unassuming looking theme when browsing through themes on Preware, but I have been trying all sorts of themes not being happy with any of them, so finally I decided to give this one a try based upon forum enthusiasm for it. I think I've finally found my theme soulmate. I love the clean look, the abundance of 3rd party icons, and the built in "glass effect." Thanks so much for your hard work on this!
    Unpacking the .ipk I downloaded just for fun, I found a bunch of awesome icons, like one for preware and facebook beta to name a few...also custom Volume display pics and a ton others. In my theme, I don't have these..does anybody else not see these or is it my problem? :\
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neoka View Post
    Unpacking the .ipk I downloaded just for fun, I found a bunch of awesome icons, like one for preware and facebook beta to name a few...also custom Volume display pics and a ton others. In my theme, I don't have these..does anybody else not see these or is it my problem? :\
    I do not see these in my installed theme either.
    Also, why are there 2 of those "Starry" backgrounds? :O
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    I had heard good things, but wow this is nice work!

Now I just need to replace the few very Apple-y icons (safari browser, iPhone power button, etc)
    Oh, and a zCorder icon would be nice...the default icons scares me >_> xD

Here's a great one! -
  18.    #218  
    Wow!! I haven't been paying attention to this forum. Haha. Sorry guys, okay zCorder icon will be available soon.

The two starry night is because I have the email, the messaging, & youtube backgrounds... So I guess they go somewhere. Haha.

Facebook beta & Preware don't change with Preware & Prethemer, so they're kinda just there. Haha.

Some of those volume & other changes you don't see are because Prethemer hasn't updated their location so there for those icons aren't the ones that you actually see, I've just been lazy and haven't been able to send the image file to the right folder. Haha.

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it!
  19.    #219  
    How is this for zCorder?

Looks perfect. Nice.