Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    I Have been working on a theme with a working hero clock, but to my dismay the top bar covers the top of the wallpaper, is there a way to hide the top bar?
    I did this by using switcheroo free from preware and making a wallpaper for every time.
    Nokia 5100 - At&t - Nokia 6310i - At&t - LG Vx3200 - Verizon - Motorola E815 - Verizon - Motorola Razor - Verizon - iPhone-At&t - Pre - Sprint - HTC Evo - Sprint - Samsung Epic - Sprint - Blackberry Curve - Sprint - Evo3D - Sprint - Touchpad - HP
    How I roll since 1999!
    Sounds cool
    Cool project... but can't imagine it being too light on battery usage
  4. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    Plus you would have to have 720 more wallpapers stored on the phone!
    Have you tried the Fully Transparent Launcher patch? The only issue with this patch is you have to scrim the launcher, which this patch in turn pulls out of the scrims folder on media/internal folder on the Pre. It covers the top bar with the scrim.

In theory, you could tell Switcharoo to pull the file being changed (in this case the scrim) everyday instead of the wallpaper. It's worth a try.

Edit: You might also contact the author of the patch and see if it can be modified to match the files associations available in Switcharoo to make sure the appropriate file can be changed.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Cool project... but can't imagine it being too light on battery usage
    I doubt a simple animation would be battery killing - it doesn't seem to kill the battery on Android phones. I'd love to have the Mario live wallpaper, or aCircuit.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ualdayan View Post
    I doubt a simple animation would be battery killing - it doesn't seem to kill the battery on Android phones. I'd love to have the Mario live wallpaper, or aCircuit.

Yeah, but this isn't a simple animation. It's actually switching the wallpaper every minute.
  8. R_E
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    depends on if the screen turns on when the wallpaper switches. Otherwise, a wallpaper change in wallpaper should use much less battery than an animation.

(however any extra battery usage on the pre is bad)