1.    #1  
    i been trying to install different parts from diffrent thems but it doesnt work, is there a way i can install more the one theme on my pre?
    no you can only install one theme at a time
    Some themes will install over the top of eachother - this will fux your phone and it may be that neither will uninstall cleanly. Always remove one theme before installing another.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by errade View Post
    Some themes will install over the top of eachother - this will fux your phone and it may be that neither will uninstall cleanly. Always remove one theme before installing another.

I did just that, installed one theme over the other, not realizing I needed to un-install the first theme...first.
    I have removed the last theme installed but still have a lot of the theme showing.
    The only way to fix this is by doctoring my phone? I used the Webos repair utility, and it did fix some of the icons, but there are still a bunch left in there.
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    you prolly hosed your phone,you should search before you do these things, it has been mentioned all over the place that you can only have 1 theme installed at any point. If you like certain icons,you should just create a theme for yourself, it is one of the easiest things to make for a pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shineon View Post
    I did just that, installed one theme over the other, not realizing I needed to un-install the first theme...first.
    I have removed the last theme installed but still have a lot of the theme showing.
    The only way to fix this is by doctoring my phone? I used the Webos repair utility, and it did fix some of the icons, but there are still a bunch left in there.
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    try going to themer in quick install and hitting the revert to default (or somthing simaler to that). if that dont work try installing another theme on quick install and then hitting revert to default.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    I used repair utility and deleted all of my patches....that worked.