Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I am pretty sure there are some of us who have been doing a little bit of theme modding on the side so lets share.

Here is mine that I have based off of Suave for the iPhone (and therefore can never release without permission from a lot of artists). So far I have every system icon themed, the phone application partially themed, and a bunch of random system files themed all around.

And now I am off to work on the music player and more system images.
    Last edited by aurrun; 04/29/2010 at 11:10 PM.
    THAT is CLEAN! If only you could find a way to release your theme...I'd download that in a heartbeat.
    how did you change the buttons like that, css?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbohsp View Post
    how did you change the buttons like that, css?
    Everything so far has been done by changing the image files alone, except for whatever else was done with patches. I just finally completed changing system menu, so here are a few more.

That is one slick little theme you made!
    I love that.....
    nice

Mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    is there any chance these will be released??
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcnamara43 View Post
    is there any chance these will be released??
    you can get mine it's called carbon pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by aurrun View Post
    I am pretty sure there are some of us who have been doing a little bit of theme modding on the side so lets share.

Here is mine that I have based off of Suave for the iPhone (and therefore can never release without permission from a lot of artists). So far I have every system icon themed, the phone application partially themed, and a bunch of random system files themed all around.

And now I am off to work on the music player and more system images.
    Why can't you release it?! OMG! This is exactly what I've been looking for. A nice, clean, awesome theme. I swear, I wanted to make a theme as nice & this but I could never find the icons. Do you think maybe you could share it with us? I'm soooo jealous!!
    Wrong post. sorry!
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
  14.    #15  
    My PowerNap mod using the space time wall . Although I am probably stopping whatever progress i had on suave and going onto another one still fun.

Have you considered releasing this theme to the WebOS community with links to the original and credit given to the programmers who first developed it. That's all they really ask for, unless its for sale in Cydia...
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Aurrun, as the developer of PowerNap, just wanted to say... nice mod!
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post
    Have you considered releasing this theme to the WebOS community with links to the original and credit given to the programmers who first developed it. That's all they really ask for, unless its for sale in Cydia...
    I have one that is in Preware. It's definitely not complete like that one up there is. But I asked the original creator if I could use his theme and make it to a palm pre & he was impressed. He said as long as I give thanks to him & link it back to the original iPhone & iPod Touch theme forum he's completely fine with it. So if the OP could help me or if he could post his and I'll send him the .zip file of mine. I love the drop down menu's and the phone app. please and thank you!!
  18.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    Aurrun, as the developer of PowerNap, just wanted to say... nice mod!
    Thanks, it's my favorite app and has yet to let me down :P.

And for Prince Basil, just wondering how you managed to contact him without a macthemes account. Oh and your best bet is to take all the icons and just use the batch tool in photoshop with a recorded action to resize all icons to 65x65 I think (I can check when I get home for the correct size). Then use the 4x4 option.
    Quote Originally Posted by aurrun View Post
    Thanks, it's my favorite app and has yet to let me down :P.

And for Prince Basil, just wondering how you managed to contact him without a macthemes account. Oh and your best bet is to take all the icons and just use the batch tool in photoshop with a recorded action to resize all icons to 65x65 I think (I can check when I get home for the correct size). Then use the 4x4 option.
    No I made an account solely to send him an email & then to request a few icons as well. And I don't have photoshop. So any editing that I do has to be on Paint.NET and I'm not that experienced. And I use the 5x5 Icon patch. It matches the launcher bar icon size. Haha.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast