Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 56 of 56
  1. #41  
    awesome Black UPS Darskness theme port aurrun, hope you get to release this waits patiently...
  2.    #42  


    Now with partially working calendar icons. The only problem is they won't be officially working until tomorrow which is when they will have the right day/date assignments.

    So now it works .
    Last edited by aurrun; 09/30/2010 at 11:20 PM.
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by aurrun View Post
    Back to making a few themes. Here is my newest start of a port with Black UPS Darskness.







    Its funny that you picked this theme because I was thinking of starting another iPhone/iPod Touch theme for webOS & I really liked this one... but I'll leave it to you. Haha. I'm still trying to get Suave all correct. Haha.
  4. #44  
    Hi there everyone I'm curious on the patch that removes the name of the app? Like launcher with clean icons only
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Hi there everyone I'm curious on the patch that removes the name of the app? Like launcher with clean icons only
    It is "Remove Icon Titles"
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by aurrun View Post
    It is "Remove Icon Titles"
    LOL thanks alot, I feel like an *****, i was searching for hide, app, name
  7. #47  
    my palm pre overclocked to 1ghz...

    it's a mixture of webos /android / iphone themes.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    my palm pre overclocked to 1ghz...

    it's a mixture of webos /android / iphone themes.
    I LOVE YOUR BATTERY ICONS!!!! Omg!!!!
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    I LOVE YOUR BATTERY ICONS!!!! Omg!!!!
    here you go, i placed all the proper png's in the zip. you must apply v2 of the top bar patch first to use these.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    No I made an account solely to send him an email & then to request a few icons as well. And I don't have photoshop. So any editing that I do has to be on Paint.NET and I'm not that experienced. And I use the 5x5 Icon patch. It matches the launcher bar icon size. Haha.
    Did you know there is a free program called "the gimp" that is photoshop like?
    GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program
    IIIXE>Clie:N710C>N760C>NX60>Treo[600>650>700]>Centro>Pre+>Pre2&Touchpad 32GB
    webOS Themes: star-trek-universe star-trek-future Future Trek for Tpad

    My CV: http://visualcv.com/egadgetguy
  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    my palm pre overclocked to 1ghz...

    it's a mixture of webos /android / iphone themes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    I LOVE YOUR BATTERY ICONS!!!! Omg!!!!
    I agree with Prince_Basil. Those icons are very nice!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  12. #52  
    My theme


    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by warlord9159; 10/15/2010 at 02:39 AM.
  13. #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by e-gadget-guy View Post
    Did you know there is a free program called "the gimp" that is photoshop like?
    GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program
    I tried that but again, I don't have much experience with that. So... haha.
  14. #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by aurrun View Post


    Now with partially working calendar icons. The only problem is they won't be officially working until tomorrow which is when they will have the right day/date assignments.

    So now it works .
    OMG Aurrun, that theme is sweet! I want!
  15. #55  
    WIP

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by warlord9159; 10/27/2010 at 01:56 PM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  16. #56  
    mine, i spent alot of time themeing the entire device.

    ImageShack Album - 6 images
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions