Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Alright well dont forget to ask some of the artists who made the battery icon etc :P
    Quote Originally Posted by aurrun View Post
    Alright well dont forget to ask some of the artists who made the battery icon etc :P
    What do you mean? Ask them what?
  3.    #23  
    There is one major artist who did most of the work for messaging/battery/etc. I think it would be nice to ask for his permission too :P
    There is one major artist who did most of the work for messaging/battery/etc. I think it would be nice to ask for his permission too :P
    Yes of course. Who is it? I got the battery from the Droid theme. And I gave him credit on the theme page. But please tell me who so I could ask. I don't want to be rude. Haha.
  5.    #25  
    His name is aXero on the macthemes forums.
    His name is aXero on the macthemes forums.
    Cool. Thanks! And you say the battery is his? Because like I said before, I downloaded the droid theme a while back and used the .png images for the battery there.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    generally speaking, theming at it's most basic ... is it just replacing the image files?

I'd like to give it a shot, but not sure if it's something I ~can~ take on. If it's programming, no way. But if it's resizing/renaming files, i might be able to handle that.
    Quote Originally Posted by tsnum4 View Post
    generally speaking, theming at it's most basic ... is it just replacing the image files?

I'd like to give it a shot, but not sure if it's something I ~can~ take on. If it's programming, no way. But if it's resizing/renaming files, i might be able to handle that.
    In simple, yes, that's pretty much it. You use Prethemer.com. But sometimes certain thing you have to manually change which would be the files tab and you'd have to know the exact location & size of the image. But I guess the best way to find out is trying it.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    this could be reeaaly bad - LOL

i took a look at prethemer.com and saw their post about 'resources'. I could see myself obsessing over this.
  10.    #30  
    And a couple more mods with fonts/weather app[wip]

Last edited by aurrun; 05/20/2010 at 12:17 PM.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Great job aurrun on making the theme look so clean. Hopefully you and Prince_Basil can work together on this one.
    My Digital Life Blog

iPhone iCons Theme

iPhone iCons (no dock) Theme
    http://www.prethemer.com/iPhone_iCon...theme4084.html
    And a couple more mods with fonts/weather app[wip]

How did you get the different fonts?
    -- Alexis Segura

**Check out my theme Suave on Prethemer.com**
  13.    #33  
    The long tedious process of renaming the font and editing the font family/name/weight in something like FontForge. I am not sure if all steps are necessary since after simply renaming didn't work I just went and did it all at once. It's quite annoying to be honest.
  14.    #34  
    Updated with my Tenuis Port from the iPhone. It's incomplete as of now but I'm working on it.

@Aurrun I would love to get Neutraface on my Pre And I love that Suave mod, Too bad you can't release it *sadfaic*
    Here are some screenshots of my Pre in it's current stage.

Here are more examples of my various Top Bars:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    @jordan23945bulls

I wondered who was the author of carbon pre, amazing stuff! THat camera is dashing!
    Oh how much a Pre can change in such a short amount of time... Here are some current screenshots from my Pre:

Home Screen:

Preware:

Web Browser:

Govnah:

Checking for 1.4.5 :
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    I love the Judas Priest - Screaming for Vengeance idea. awesome
  20.    #40  
    Back to making a few themes. Here is my newest start of a port with Black UPS Darskness.

Last edited by aurrun; 09/28/2010 at 11:15 PM.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast