Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Hi Guys,

Love the look of this theme, but I seem to be running into some strange error.

Code:
    mkdir: cannot create directory '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/webos-quick-install': File exists

cat: can't open '/media/internal/prethemer.text': No such file or directory

sh:1: unknown operand

There is already a theme installed. Remove any installed themes before continuing

Removing package com.prethemer.themes.ccfa574be4 from root

(offline root mode: not running com.prethemer.themes.ccfa574be4.prerm

I removed any theme I had installed and tried it both with Quick Install and through preware - but still getting this error.

Any ideas?

Cheers =)
    awesome patch. love it
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    is there a way to just change the drop down menu?
    I seem to remember that the earlier patch, not the entire suite, affected just the drop down menu, I'm almost sure of it...
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    I'm guessing this isn't compatible with the pixi, since it doesn't show up for me in Preware? Could it cause issues with the pixi if i load it through wqi? tia
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    This is fantastic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedcas View Post
    I seem to remember that the earlier patch, not the entire suite, affected just the drop down menu, I'm almost sure of it...
    the patch that's on preware? It only changes the launcher scrim which I don't want to change. Only the dropdown menus. Is there a way?
    like this effect a lot, just wish it was compatible with more themes
    This theme just made the clear card app fully invisible!! When in card view. +11111
    bro love the theme on my pre, im trying to get it to work on my friends pixi, everything worked but the device menus at the top. the splash screens and launcher look great... wondering if there is a fix in the works? or if im missing something... thanks alot!!
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    This theme just made the clear card app fully invisible!! When in card view. +11111
    That is because it removes the drop shadow from all cards.
  11. beh
    Global Posts
    1,413 Global Posts
    None of your download links work. And it is not showing up in preware or prethemer. What am I missing?
  12. beh
    Global Posts
    1,413 Global Posts
    ok, I figured it out. Installed and working beautifully.
    Quote Originally Posted by beh View Post
    ok, I figured it out. Installed and working beautifully.
    Hi, where you get it?, i cant find it, the links are not working
    Wow looks awesome! I have tried to download the theme and got it successfully on the phone but it can't be able to launch properly.Any one has the same problem ?
    I don't know, what you are actually trying to launch once you installed it, unless you meant that the launcher still is greyish. Restart your phone after installation. If that still doesn't work, try installing via Preware. Go into the options and activate the prethemer feed, if you haven't already done so. Searching for "Glass effect Suite" will give you two options: first one ist the basic version of this thread, the other one comes with a few 3D icons and removes the ugly green of the phone dialer to a more slick black one (at least that's the reason I prefer that theme).
    'til we meet again.
    THL
    Thank you for this great theme! But with WebOS 1.4.5 the top bar menus are no longer black, everything else seems to be fine.
    Last edited by neos200; 07/01/2010 at 07:53 AM.
  17.    #139  
    Hey guys,

Thanks for all the positive comments. I do intend to update this theme to be compatible with the new firmware, as well as working on it to improve the over all look-and-feel. However I am mid-way through my finals so this is very low on my priority list as you can imagine.

In the meantime remember anyone can play around with this theme and tweak it to their own liking, you do not need to ask my permission.

I'll let you know when I'm ready to start working on the new version - apologies to those of you that have lost your 'glass' device menus with the recent firmware update, I simply don't have the time to look into it yet.

Cheers!
    errade
    So I guess the device menu glass effect isn't compatible with the Pixi at all? That's a shame, rest of the theme looks fantastic though! Hopefully soon my device menu will match. Thank you for the slickest theme on the market.
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast