Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    could you make a scrim for this to go along with the messaging app i think that would look really awesome
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
    Thanks, this is great!
    Will the iPhone iCons theme work together with this theme? I believe the answer is no, but I thought I'd double-check. Thanks,
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    sexy
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boyblueeye View Post
    great work mate but would love to have the splash screen as a patch for all apps
    yes me too I dont like themes too much trouble
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mvpsanto View Post
    alright im not sure if im the only one thats experiencing this problem but this theme dosent work with my other theme at all . im trying to you the " remastered 2" theme
    According to the Gospel of the Pre, you can only have one theme on your phone at a time. That being said, my understanding of themes is that the image files provided in the new theme replace their corollaries on your phone. No other image files are affected. So for the most part, I'd assume that if the theme you're running now doesn't have customized card scrims, launcher, system menus, etc. then SqyArc's theme should just replace those stock images without otherwise impacting your theme. You might try uninstalling your current theme, loading the Glassy Suite, then installing your current theme. Not sure if that would work, but it's something you could try...

The other option is to modify the theme you're currently using to include the files from the glassy theme. That's what I did with my Steampunk'd theme (with full credit to SqyArc documented in the theme description). If you don't own the theme you're using, you could ask the theme owner to modify it, or ask for permission to modify their theme yourself by downloading a copy and replacing the necessary images.
    Last edited by garavin; 05/07/2010 at 12:49 PM. Reason: clarify the text
    Proud Pre Early Adopter
    My wallpapers
    Try my SteamPunk'd Theme!
    Yes it would be nice to be able to incorporate your current theme with this one.
    Great theme!
    Sqy I love you. Now my Pre is truly sexy! The fact that the memo and tasks aren't affected isn't a big deal, in fact I like their splash screens. They arent that that blah white color.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I use this with fr4nk1n's black-out theme and it's reallyy nice. Install black-out first then put this on.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydigital View Post
    how do i do this? i really like how you made the border darker. please help and thanx!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydigital View Post
    wait i got it haha! i felt a lil stupid there for a moment
    ok so i guess im feelin stupid at the moment... how did you do it??
    Is there a way we can change the dialer while using this? God do I hate green.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChilinMichael View Post
    Is there a way we can change the dialer while using this? God do I hate green.
    you can change the dialer real easy with wosqi. open wosqi hit tools then tweaks. second tab from left shows dialer changer
    I appreciate it, unfortunately that reveals the issue with most themes...where the dialer changes to green when you are on call with someone with a picture ID assigned.
    I appreciate it, unfortunately that reveals the issue with most themes...where the dialer changes to green when you are on call with someone with a picture ID assigned.
    You can change that, too. I have a gray phone background and I just desaturated the image and darkened it a little. The file to modify is called active-call-sprite.png. If you just stick what you want in com.palm.app.phone/images folder, it should show up. You can also modify this file on Prethemer. It is where I pulled the original image from.

Also, if you want it to be completely not green, there are other files you have to modify...

backdrop-phone-fade-top
    backdrop-phone-scroll-fade
    call-log-drawer-bg
    call-log-list-sprite
    call-log-sprite
    call-log-view-menu-bg
    conf-fade-bottom
    conf-fade-top
    list-section-line
    phone-menu-short-fade

All .png files. Since mine is gray, for the most part, I just desaturated, although for the fades I have clear files there. If you want them, I can zip them up for you or you can just go play on prethemer or quickinstall.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by malpha; 05/18/2010 at 05:44 PM.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    I honestly think that sounds a little too advanced for me, I'm good with Webos QI and downloading things, selecting them to install, etc...but this sounds kinda beyond me.

I really wish I could combine the Blue Dialer theme with this one...
    Last edited by ChilinMichael; 05/19/2010 at 12:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy View Post
    Originally Posted by bausti25
    I keep getting the following message... Any help would be appreciated

Download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
    40 13784 40 5522 0 0 8648 0 0:00:01 --:--:-- 0:00:01 8648
    100 13784 100 13784 0 0 19860 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 146k
    Failed
    -1: Unable to run command: /usr/bin/ipkg -o /media/cryptofs/apps -force-overwrite install /media/internal/.developer/com.prethemer.themes.ccfa574be4_1.0.1_all.ipk 2>&1
    Begin installation of com.prethemer.themes.ccfa574be4
    Installing com.prethemer.themes.ccfa574be4 (1.0.1) to root...
    An error ocurred, return value: 1.
    Collected errors:
    ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for com.prethemer.themes.ccfa574be4:
    org.webosinternals.diffstat
    Download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
    100 13784 100 13784 0 0 38753 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 38753
    Failed
    -1: Unable to run command: /usr/bin/ipkg -o /media/cryptofs/apps -force-overwrite install /media/internal/.developer/com.prethemer.themes.ccfa574be4_1.0.1_all.ipk 2>&1
    An error ocurred, return value: 1.
    Collected errors:
    ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for com.prethemer.themes.ccfa574be4:
    org.webosinternals.diffstat

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

I'm getting the same error using Preware Alpha???
    Install the DIFFSTAT package from preware. Tap on "List of Everything" in the main menu and type in Diffstat. It should work after that installs.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Where can I find what's new in version 1.0.1?

Also, why am I seeing two different names for this one theme? SqyArc and errade? Are they the same people?
    Last edited by Jahooba; 05/25/2010 at 02:08 PM.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I really wish I could combine the Blue Dialer theme with this one...
    you can - i did that this morning!
    first remove any themes (including blue dialer) you already have installed. then install glass theme suite from preware. then search for blue dialer in all themes. choose the older one, that appears in the "over one month ago" section. the newer one won't install, but that old one will!
  20. Xak
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    that's awesome! Thanks!