Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    I don't want to install a theme but if you could do a patch where the launcher background was solid black I would really like that.
    Laissez Faire
    sweet!!
    oooohhhh my pre is looking very sexy now, i think ima need to run pocket party for a few Thanks!!!!!
    Great!!!
    Excellent work SqyArc.
    I just installed it and I really like it! It's certainly more attactive and fun that what we're normally used to. I feel pretty spoiled lately with the 800mhz patch combined with this awesome patch. Just another reason to keep the Pre over any other phone. Thanks for creating this patch and look forward to future ones you release.
    Excellent work. Two questions:

1. Is the launcher not as dark as your original glass launcher patch?
    2. I noticed that when doing a universal search to send a text, the splash is not affected by the suite. Original splash remains when loading a text window to a specific person from universal search.

Thanks again though, great work!!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    I agree with doctorx above ... damn sexy theme. Really makes the Pre look quite slick. This should be the stock theme for the Pre
    So this will not be an update to your existing patch, but a whole theme that will have to be installed?

M.
    I have the most mixed feelings about this, it's not even funny.

Heres why i like it:

It's alot sleeker, the gray was ugly.

heres why i don't: I really don't like the line, and the arrow that show you you have more apps if you scroll down.

I think it kinds of clashes with the rest of the pre. don't get me wrong, it's night and day better than the gray, but it's just that it's to dark. I love the whole glass effect, but the pre is all about light bright colours, and this is simply dark. The original was plain ugly. This is really nice, but doesn't fit my personal style yet.

I'm not requesting a colour change, cause that would take a long time, and i don't even know what colour would work, but i was wondering if you could remove the arrow?

thanks for a great app/patch/theme/mod/what-ever
    I know you said it is compatible with all patches, but does this include the multi scrim patch v2? i have that installed and im getting an .ipk install error. I can remove this version since it has a launcher scrim as well and go to the original scrim patch with out the launcher if that will fix things. The grey is definitely ugly and looks old.
    I haven't themed for a few months now, but this theme is beautiful.

Thanks, SqyArc...You got me with this one!

btw...I like the execution without patching.

Hey, this is a nice looking theme. There are a few rough edges, literally (har har) but it is looking really good so far. It's always great to see another high quality theme come about, and I'll be interested to see this theme develop in the future!
    I keep getting the following message... Any help would be appreciated

Download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
    40 13784 40 5522 0 0 8648 0 0:00:01 --:--:-- 0:00:01 8648
    100 13784 100 13784 0 0 19860 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 146k
    Failed
    -1: Unable to run command: /usr/bin/ipkg -o /media/cryptofs/apps -force-overwrite install /media/internal/.developer/com.prethemer.themes.ccfa574be4_1.0.1_all.ipk 2>&1
    Begin installation of com.prethemer.themes.ccfa574be4
    Installing com.prethemer.themes.ccfa574be4 (1.0.1) to root...
    An error ocurred, return value: 1.
    Collected errors:
    ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for com.prethemer.themes.ccfa574be4:
    org.webosinternals.diffstat
    Download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
    100 13784 100 13784 0 0 38753 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 38753
    Failed
    -1: Unable to run command: /usr/bin/ipkg -o /media/cryptofs/apps -force-overwrite install /media/internal/.developer/com.prethemer.themes.ccfa574be4_1.0.1_all.ipk 2>&1
    An error ocurred, return value: 1.
    Collected errors:
    ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for com.prethemer.themes.ccfa574be4:
    org.webosinternals.diffstat

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Can't wait to load this up!!!!
    Hi all,

I don't understand something.

I had the original Glass Effect Launcher patch. That made the Launcher screen a sort of black in color or Glassed Effect as it was called.

And I just installed (after removing the original patch) Glass Effect Suite.

What am I supposed to be seeing that's different.

I did notice that some of the drop down menus are in that blackish tone? Is that what the change is and the term Suite is all about?

I somehow thought we were getting some sort of app that would allow us to alter the Glass Effect on the fly.

Thanks for the clarification!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Hi again,

One request!

I noticed that you tried to get the Glass Effect into almost everything and it is now considered a 'Theme'.

Could you please add your Glass Effect to the background of the Web App when it launches.

Right now, when we launch the Web App we get our bookmarks icons on top of some sort of greenish background.

Maybe you can change that background to be more inline with the Launcher Glass Effect background.

Just a suggestion!

Rob

PS In some ways, I do agree that the Glass Effect is in some ways depending on how I observe it a little on the dark side. And agree that I would not know what other color to use.

I'm sort of mixed on my feelings. I love it but then again it strikes me as being dark. But I would rather have it than that boring 'gray'!
    Last edited by rlanza1054; 04/27/2010 at 12:11 AM. Reason: addition
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    is there a way that u can make the patch have the glass effect on the app menus and the top bar drop down menu and the glowing cards? cuz i really dont wanna have to uninstall my current theme but would love to see a complete glass effect patch :P
    alright im not sure if im the only one thats experiencing this problem but this theme dosent work with my other theme at all . im trying to you the " remastered 2" theme
    Quote Originally Posted by antaeuz View Post
    is there a way that u can make the patch have the glass effect on the app menus and the top bar drop down menu and the glowing cards? cuz i really dont wanna have to uninstall my current theme but would love to see a complete glass effect patch :P
    Supporting the idea of having the additional "patch" instead of the "theme". I installed the "patch" yesterday and it's really awesome. I love to see the glass effect on the drop-down menu (and +/- the splash), however, I also want to have a themed wave bar! Anyway, thanks for your great work!
    Palm IIIe > Sony S300 > Sony N700 > Sony TG50 > Sony TH55 > Trēo 680 > Palm Prē > Palm Prē 2 (GSM) + Veer
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast