Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718 LastLast
    Ok, I need to vanish for a while. I need to add new images for the Phone app to my two current themes then build the Purple one.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    Does this play nice with your patch Garrett? I'm interested to see the black version of this with your patch.

P.S. I like the green dialer
    Quote Originally Posted by JTH182 View Post
    Does this play nice with your patch Garrett? I'm interested to see the black version of this with your patch.

P.S. I like the green dialer
    My themes should cause no issues with any patches.

Unfortunately, all current themes will be using errade's black dialer theme. The default green dialer is hated by many people lol. In the future, I may make a version that leaves the Dialer alone. Just not now lol.
    Oh, keep an eye of the prethemer feed for 'Glass Effect Suite - Blue 3D' version 1.1.0. I changed the Dialer in this new version.

Now to do the Red theme...
    Glass Effect Suite - Red 3D updated to 1.1.0 as well. Watch the prethemer feed.

Building Purple 3D now.

I really should just make a new thread for this lol...
    Glass Effect Suite - Purple 3D v1.1.0 is finished. It should show up in the 'prethemer' feed shortly.

I'm going to make a dedicated thread once I make some Purple 3D screenshots.
    I like the black dialer..... was thinking it was going to match the color of the theme...glad its black.
    Oh, that's a fun idea.

I'll look into it as soon as I finish a few more versions of GES-3D.
    Ok guys, I have a dedicated thread set up.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...ollection.html

Also, Glass Effect Suite - Blue, Purple, and Red v1.1.0 are all available in Preware now.
  10.    #330  
    UPDATE: 1.1.5
    • Now fully Pixi compatible! (both Original and Alternate)
    • Improved visuals for the drop-down menus in the Alternate version
    • Parity of version numbers for Original and Alternate versions
    • Special thanks to Garrett92C

If there are any problems with the Pixi, please let me know - I don't have a Pixi to test it on myself, so I am relying on feedback from beta testers.

Enjoy
    errade
    The pixi seems to have a solid glass black menus, I just installed "glass effect suit" on my friends pixi, not the alternative. On the pre it seems to have the gray to glass like the screenshots. I kinda like the solid glass black menus could we get those to be alternative 2?

thanks
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    What has happened w/Garrett92C's GES-3D stuff in Preware?? Not there anymore??
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    It looks like Garrett92C has abandoned us. This is posted on his website (http://webos.choorp.com/):

There will be no future webOS development. All current and future projects have been canceled. Good news for Android users though! I am looking in to Android development.

-Garrett
    All the links on the sidebar just return Error 404.
    This is a big blow for webOS. The glass effect suit was one of the better enhancements to webOS and other Garrett92C UMT Top bar and UMT Browser modifications were a benefit to the whole Palm community. I wonder if we could ask to get our donations back.

Edit: (http://webos.choorp.com/):

There will be no future webOS development. All current and future projects have been canceled. Good news for Android users though! I am looking in to Android development.
    Last edited by not-yet-pre; 12/28/2010 at 01:37 PM.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    I didn't read anything about Errade abandoning WebOS, although I could be wrong...
    -Until Skynet takes over.
    Guys, I'm just geting out of webOS development... I don't mean to abandon you all like that and I'm sorry.

I'm just tired of Palm and webOS. I want to start working with a more established OS (like Android). I don't really see webOS getting into it's prime for at least a year or so... I may come back someday and start making new patches/themes, but for now I'm going to go with Android.

We've already lost most of the other prominent patchers and themers... I don't blame them for leaving us. They moved on to an OS that they enjoy more than webOS. I know another popular patcher who is about to leave as well. When Palm finally gets webOS into better shape, I bet a lot of us will come back. It's a great OS, but it's just not mature enough yet.

I made patches and themes because I enjoyed it. It was just a hobby. I always provided all my work for free to anyone who wanted it. I even provided free tech support to every person who ever asked for it. It was never about money, just fun.

I'm sure I'll be back eventually though... But for now, I have no interest in working with webOS. Sorry guys...
    Quote Originally Posted by papachange05 View Post
    I didn't read anything about Errade abandoning WebOS, although I could be wrong...
    I believe errade is still using webOS.
    But why did you have to pull all your 3D color themes? I didn't even get a chance to snag the blue one before it disappeared. Can you please make those available to us as is with no future support? Download link or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    But why did you have to pull all your 3D color themes? I didn't even get a chance to snag the blue one before it disappeared. Can you please make those available to us as is with no future support? Download link or something?
    Sure. I'll zip all of them up and post them here when I get to my PC later tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Sure. I'll zip all of them up and post them here when I get to my PC later tonight.
    Thanks so much man! Appreciate all that you did and best of luck to you on Android..