Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 350
  1. #261  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    I would really like to install the glass effect suite.
    I have some animated patches installed,and clear launcher patch.
    I don't have a animated patch for the phone, so other than uninstalling the clear launcher patch, is it okay to install your theme without uninstalling every animated patch I have installed?

    the 4 that I have installed are:

    top bar

    contacts

    text / chat

    music player

    and equalizer in song stream.

    Well, I believe that I found out what is best to do for my situation. I'll remove the animated messaging patch and 2sslows chat balloon scrim patch first before installing your theme. I noticed that your theme uses the stock scrim text balloons.
    Better to be safe than to be sorry.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  2. #262  
    will try this out tonight. I have the glass effect patch installed which did not play nice with one of the launcher patches. hope it works cuz it does look quite sexy.
  3. #263  
    Quote Originally Posted by errade View Post
    Haha almost mate - it was spelled SqyArc

    Pixi users - can you confirm whether or not this theme works for you? I may need to make some adjustments to make it Pixi compatible since the 1.4.5 update.
    i REALLY love this theme and i'd kill for it on my pixi but unfortunately, the top bar, both left and right won't show translucent and dark. the splash screen works, the phone works and so does the launcher, but that's about it : /
    i have tried both the regular and the alternate, by the way.
    maybe you should just try again from scrath : /
  4. #264  
    Quote Originally Posted by cmilette View Post
    i REALLY love this theme and i'd kill for it on my pixi but unfortunately, the top bar, both left and right won't show translucent and dark. the splash screen works, the phone works and so does the launcher, but that's about it : /
    i have tried both the regular and the alternate, by the way.
    maybe you should just try again from scrath : /
    Yeah same here.
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Pre -> Pixi -> Sprint Pixi Plus Hybrid -> Pre -> Epic 4G
  5. #265  
    please don't make me regret getting a pixi.
  6. #266  
    I like it
  7. eps1lon3's Avatar
    Posts
    97 Posts
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    #267  
    You know, I was like WOWWW when i saw that screenshot for TweetMe because I thought that was the skin for messaging until i saw the top left >.< If only...
  8. #268  
    Quote Originally Posted by JTH182 View Post
    Want list:

    1. Clear lock

    +1

    No green dialer though
  9. #269  
    is there patch just for the device menus to black glass look?
  10. #270  
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpad View Post
    is there patch just for the device menus to black glass look?
    You have to use a theme to get that functionality. Open preware, make sure the prethemer feed is turned on and search for "Glass Effect Suite (Alternate)"
  11. #271  
    the black menus are the only things that dont work for my pixi. help. PLEASE.
    stop ignoring my pixi complaints D:
  12. #272  
    Quote Originally Posted by cmilette View Post
    the black menus are the only things that dont work for my pixi. help. PLEASE.
    stop ignoring my pixi complaints D:
    You may have to take matters into your own hands. We don't all have pixis and without one we can't easily test.

    Send me a Pixi and I'll get this theme working for you

    edit: I might be able to help if you tell me what folders you have at:
    /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions
  13. #273  
    Hello everyone.

    Great theme! I have had my eye on this one for a few days now.

    I recently ran a EPR to fix some unrelated patches, that were giving me errors upon trying to install. The messages said that the patches I was attempting to install, were already installed. Already existing. (that part will go into my next paragraph)

    I have now attempted to install both Glass Effect Suite themes but I get this ipkg log error.

    Postinst
    -1: Unable to run COMMAND: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/com.prethemer.themes.ccfa574be4.postinst 2>&1
    mkdir: cannot create directory '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/webos-quick-install':File exists
    cat: can't open '/media/internal/prethemer.txt': No such file or directory
    sh: 1: unkown operand
    There is already a theme installed. Remove any installed themes before continuing
    Removing package com.prethemer.themes.ccfa574be4 from root...
    I don't know what to do from here. I did find the '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/webos-quick-install' that the ipkg error mentioned. In the info window it reads as 'theme.xml that says it was last modified on Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 1:17pm. If this is the reason for the theme not installing, that makes no sense to me because I had installed other themes after that date.

    Can anyone please assist me, and help me to fix my little ipkg log error problem?

    That would be great.

    A click of the Thanks! tab is up for grabs to those compassionate ones

    Thank you to all
    Last edited by RoLLEmUp; 09/11/2010 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Fix typo
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  14. #274  
    Just spitballin' here.... but it doesn't look like you have the PreThemer feed turned on... Check your Preware feeds to be sure those feeds are turned on.
  15. #275  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Just spitballin' here.... but it doesn't look like you have the PreThemer feed turned on... Check your Preware feeds to be sure those feeds are turned on.
    Hello there NNNewman, boy am I glad to see you.

    Thank you for the suggestion. I checked the feeds, and prethemer is turned on. Just to be sure, I turned it off, then back on again and updated the feeds, tried to install the theme again; but I got the same ipkg log error
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  16. #276  
    Originally posted by RoLLEmUp

    I don't know what to do from here. I did find the '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/webos-quick-install' that the ipkg error mentioned. In the info window it reads as 'theme.xml that says it was last modified on Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 1:17pm. If this is the reason for the theme not installing, that makes no sense to me because I had installed other themes after that date.
    i only see this "theme" in internalz. Nowhere in preware does it show that I have a theme installed...

    And this "theme" that shows up in internalz reads as 'theme.xml'
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  17. #277  
    UPDATE:

    I am proud and relieved to say that I have successfully solved my IPKG Error Log problem.

    I discovered what the 'theme.xml' was after reading it in internalz.

    I simply swiped it away from the 'media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/webos-quick-install' root



    This theme is no longer Victoria's Secret, but it's just as sexy

    Big shout out to webos-internals. If it weren't for the internalz app, I would have had to write a thread and patiently waited for help in my Tux life-saver a float.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  18. #278  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightburn View Post
    You may have to take matters into your own hands. We don't all have pixis and without one we can't easily test.

    Send me a Pixi and I'll get this theme working for you

    edit: I might be able to help if you tell me what folders you have at:
    /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions
    well i can't send you a pixi - there's just no money for that. bbuuuuuuutttt i CAN however tell you what folders are in
    /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions

    there are two folders after /submissions
    one is labeled "338". this is the subfolder located within 338:

    /338/images/

    the other is labeled "347". these are the subfolders located within 347

    /347/formats/
    /347/images/
    /347/javascripts/
    /347/resources/
    /347/stylesheets/
    /347/templates/
    /347/framework_config.json
    /347/mojo.jsjsjs



    was that of any use?
  19. #279  
    Quote Originally Posted by cmilette View Post
    well i can't send you a pixi - there's just no money for that. bbuuuuuuutttt i CAN however tell you what folders are in
    /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions

    there are two folders after /submissions
    one is labeled "338". this is the subfolder located within 338:

    /338/images/

    the other is labeled "347". these are the subfolders located within 347

    /347/formats/
    /347/images/
    /347/javascripts/
    /347/resources/
    /347/stylesheets/
    /347/templates/
    /347/framework_config.json
    /347/mojo.jsjsjs



    was that of any use?
    Yes, that's what I was looking for, however, it doesn't really help. Those are the same folders that a Pre has. When I'm back at my office computer, I'll try to look into this with the SDK emulator.

    Anyone else have any ideas on why certain themes don't work on a Pixi?
  20. #280  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightburn View Post
    Yes, that's what I was looking for, however, it doesn't really help. Those are the same folders that a Pre has. When I'm back at my office computer, I'll try to look into this with the SDK emulator.

    Anyone else have any ideas on why certain themes don't work on a Pixi?
    the only things that don't work with this particular theme are the top bars.
    maybe that should help..
    if anything, just request more information on this thread and ill fire up internalz to the best of my ability and get it working for you.

Posting Permissions