Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks for sharing this... your donate link only has GBP as a currency option, or I would have sent you a couple US$$. Great theme though, if you send me a $$ donate link I'd be happy to donate.
  2.    #222  
    stephentheh: Thanks a lot for the thought I believe the GBP donate link works just fine Internationally so you can just convert the $$ sum you'd like to donate and express it in GBP.

For the record there is absolutely no obligation for anyone to donate in order to use this theme, though of course any donations are warmly appreciated
    I'm sorry to be a bother, but I downloaded the updated theme hoping that it would possibly fix the Pixi issue, since the same thing was happening to 1.4.5 Pres. Unfortunately it did not make my top bar menus black and glossy (which was expected, I just upgraded on the off chance that it would effect Pixis as well).

I was wondering if you could post a green dialer version of the fix in the feed as well, just for those of us who prefer the original green dialer like myself. (Actually it seems like I'm the only one.)
    I did a couple searches and couldn't find this, so I'll ask.

You made the launcher, quick launcher, and opening splash screens transparent. What about when you minimize an app into card view? Is that possible, or no? A possible problem is that card view is just a snapshot of the app itself, so in order to make cardview transparent, you would have to make the whole app translucent, right? This might be similar to the transparent dialer request, in that regard.

Great theme.
    "...human sacrifices, dogs and cats living together! MASS HYSTERIA!"

-Ghostbusters
  5.    #225  
    Quote Originally Posted by oobernuber View Post
    I did a couple searches and couldn't find this, so I'll ask.

You made the launcher, quick launcher, and opening splash screens transparent. What about when you minimize an app into card view? Is that possible, or no? A possible problem is that card view is just a snapshot of the app itself, so in order to make cardview transparent, you would have to make the whole app translucent, right? This might be similar to the transparent dialer request, in that regard.

Great theme.
    Definitely not possible I'm afraid mate, sorry about that. Glad you like the theme
    <<Thread Closed>>

The author of this Theme doesn't intend to put any more time into this project.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Due to extremely popular demand, Errade has requested that this thread be unlocked.

<<Thread Unlocked>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Thank God...

..the author should know this is like the sweetest theme-base there is...one that Palm should really consider using as stock...and it should definitely be kept up with and improved upon until it covers 100% of the device! (I say "theme-base" because it goes oh so well with other themes..)
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraMav View Post
    I'm sorry to be a bother, but I downloaded the updated theme hoping that it would possibly fix the Pixi issue, since the same thing was happening to 1.4.5 Pres. Unfortunately it did not make my top bar menus black and glossy (which was expected, I just upgraded on the off chance that it would effect Pixis as well).

I was wondering if you could post a green dialer version of the fix in the feed as well, just for those of us who prefer the original green dialer like myself. (Actually it seems like I'm the only one.)
    YES! how do you fix that?! D:
    it seems i should just GIVE UP since NOTHING is made perfectly for the pixi >.>
    god, this sucks.
    i cant even get the dxmned flashlight work
    this new old school theme is rockin !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11.    #231  
    For those of you that missed it, you can now choose between the 'new style' drop-down menus or the 'old school' drop-down menus that the theme began life with.

I have now submitted "Glass Effect Suite Alternate" to Preware under the Prethemer feed. This Alternate version has the old style drop-down menus and is 1.4.5 compatible. It is available now.

Remember to remove your current theme before attempting to install the new one!

Enjoy
    errade

Glass Effect Suite:

Glass Effect Suite Alternate:

thanks SyqArk ???? Yes ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    i was searching this site for this fix (menu) at the very min you posted this. thanx!
  14.    #234  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    thanks SyqArk ???? Yes ?
    Haha almost mate - it was spelled SqyArc

Pixi users - can you confirm whether or not this theme works for you? I may need to make some adjustments to make it Pixi compatible since the 1.4.5 update.
    Last edited by errade; 08/13/2010 at 09:47 AM.
    errade, thanks for posting the alternate (old menu style) version. I actually had it all uploaded and ready to be set to to online mode on prethemer but you beat me to it..

I'm noticing a difference which I hope wasn't intentional. I freshly installed both themes and took screenshots to illustrate the difference. You'll notice the background is much more washed out on the alternate version?

alternate.png normal.png
  16.    #236  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightburn View Post
    errade, thanks for posting the alternate (old menu style) version. I actually had it all uploaded and ready to be set to to online mode on prethemer but you beat me to it..

I'm noticing a difference which I hope wasn't intentional. I freshly installed both themes and took screenshots to illustrate the difference. You'll notice the background is much more washed out on the alternate version?
    Good find, I will address this ASAP - sorry for stealing your thunder on the uploading front, I'm grateful to you for coming forward to help out.

Update: 1.1.4
    - When menu is open background now fades correctly
    Last edited by errade; 08/13/2010 at 02:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by errade View Post
    Good find, I will address this ASAP - sorry for stealing your thunder on the uploading front, I'm grateful to you for coming forward to help out.

Update: 1.1.4
    - When menu is open background now fades correctly
    I just installed it. Perfect! Thanks!
    Hell yes you changed your mind! Thank god. I was making due with the original launcher patch for the time being. I definitely agree that this theme should be stock instead of the hideous regular theme. Still hoping you decide to let some of us have the green phone app back. (Seriously, how much do I have to donate?) :-P

Quote Originally Posted by errade View Post
    Pixi users - can you confirm whether or not this theme works for you? I may need to make some adjustments to make it Pixi compatible since the 1.4.5 update.
    Tested both out on my Pixi as soon as I saw this thread was alive again. Both the regular and alternate versions still have the same problem as before with everything but the device menus functioning properly.
    This is my new favorite theme. Very amazing.
    errade, thanks for making the (now) alternate version. My Pre looks back to normal. Normal meaning wonderful. Lol
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation