Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 350
  1. #201  
    this is how webos should look. Palm needs to adopt this theme.
  2. #202  
    No chance of a translucent phone app instead of all black?
  3. #203  
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgtex View Post
    I like the change of a black dialer!

    However, I spotted a problem with this. The phone app still has traces of green in the background, but not in all scenes. The dialpad is fine, but while on a call, or in the all/missed call lists, there is green in the background. See attached image.
    second this.
  4.    #204  
    Hi guys, a few Q&A for you,

    Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    No chance of a translucent phone app instead of all black?
    I have experimented making the dialer translucent, but the app appears to have a solid background, which means that even if I set transparency to 100% you aren't able to see "behind" the app. Sorry about that! If there is another theme that has this feature, or if you know how to accomplish this let me know and I'll add it

    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    So this theme does not need to be removed fo an OTA update to 1.4.5?
    All themes must be uninstalled before going ahead with an OTA update - no exceptions. This is for your own protection

    About the green... I'm on it
  5.    #205  
    UPDATE: 1.0.9

    Changelog:

    • Green patches in the Phone app are now fixed


    Any other bugs or requests, please feel free to post and let me know
  6. #206  
    Beautiful!

    Now I'm torn. I was running with the Black Out Grunge theme installed along with Glass Effects because I liked the blacked out Dialer, Music, Video and Photo folders, as well as the custom load screen. Now that this theme has the blacked out phone, I don't need the other theme, except I really like the all blacked out options and the load screen.

    What to do, what to do.
  7. #207  
    Am I the only one that wants a translucent phone app to match the rest of the theme?
  8.    #208  
    Headgamer: See my previous post (#212)
  9. #209  
    Oops. sorry. I missed that post. Dang it.
  10. #210  
    Twistedly sick! I love it.
  11. #211  
    Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    Am I the only one that wants a translucent phone app to match the rest of the theme?
    What does that mean exactly? I mean...there has to be a *background* of sorts...so if it were translucent, what would you see behind it? I guess I just can't picture what you mean..
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
  12. #212  
    Quote Originally Posted by xBRIMSTON3x View Post
    What does that mean exactly? I mean...there has to be a *background* of sorts...so if it were translucent, what would you see behind it? I guess I just can't picture what you mean..
    Just look at the rest of the theme. Can see your wallpaper behind the window.
  13. #213  
    Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    Just look at the rest of the theme. Can see your wallpaper behind the window.
    That's what I assumed you meant...

    I'm using both this theme and the Blackout-Grunge, and I can see my phone background (which I changed manually)....so mine is translucent....I have to assume that is from Blackout-Grunge and not this one?
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
  14. #214  
    Quote Originally Posted by xBRIMSTON3x View Post
    That's what I assumed you meant...

    I'm using both this theme and the Blackout-Grunge, and I can see my phone background (which I changed manually)....so mine is translucent....I have to assume that is from Blackout-Grunge and not this one?
    Hmm, I will have to check out the Grunge theme then.
  15. #215  
    Nope. You don't see your background, you see the subtle background the grunge theme has designed into the phone app. Bummer.
  16. #216  
    Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    Nope. You don't see your background, you see the subtle background the grunge theme has designed into the phone app. Bummer.
    But I do see my background...see the attached..

    ...again, I'm using both themes and I changed the font on my dialer...but I definitely see my background..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
  17. #217  
    Weird. Mine did not at all. Wonder why. Maybe because I installed Grunge over Glass? Wonder if I uninstalled both and then installed Grunge first, then Glass. Hmmm.
  18. #218  
    Nope. That didn't work. I don't know HOW you got your phone app to be translucent. Other patches involved that may be doing it?
  19. #219  
    I am not sure how you managed to get your dialer transparent either. I just installed the theme after rooming the old blackout theme and i don't have any issues with the dialer
  20. #220  
    Quote Originally Posted by errade View Post
    UPDATE: 1.0.9

    Changelog:

    • Green patches in the Phone app are now fixed


    Any other bugs or requests, please feel free to post and let me know
    Thanks looks PERFECT!
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions