Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42
  1.    #1  
    check it out changed a lot of things and still working all icons made by me.
    let me know if u want the top bar like that im working on making it part of the theme but im not sure yet. but i do know how to do it manually.
    Last edited by jordan23945bulls; 06/24/2010 at 01:35 AM.
  2. #2  
    This reminds me of that guy who put the carbon fiber on the back cover of his pre which would go perfect with this theme
  3. #3  
    is this theme 1.4.1.1 compatible?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sipple31 View Post
    is this theme 1.4.1.1 compatible?
    yes it is
  5.    #5  
    just updated my theme check it out !!!
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    just updated my theme check it out !!!
    This one is next on my list! Thank you for your efforts.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by sipple31 View Post
    This one is next on my list! Thank you for your efforts.
    im glad to hear that! Thanks.
  8.    #8  
    i cant get the video icon to change if u know please let me know how.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    i cant get the video icon to change if u know please let me know how.
    You are going to want to change the icon for com.palm.app.videoplayer
  10. #10  
    Very nice theme. I generally stick with the default theme, because most themes are either over the top, or poorly implimented.

    This one seems to be clean, and complete.

    Very well done.

    If you could add an icon for Checkbook, that would be fantastic.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by aurrun View Post
    You are going to want to change the icon for com.palm.app.videoplayer
    I add the icons manually using the tabs I need to name the icon that?
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    Very nice theme. I generally stick with the default theme, because most themes are either over the top, or poorly implimented.



    This one seems to be clean, and complete.

    Very well done.

    If you could add an icon for Checkbook, that would be fantastic.
    thanks. I'll see if checkbook is under the 3rd party apps tab.
  13. #13  
    Im just wondering what do you use to make your themes. I could be a little outdated using themebuilder.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by aurrun View Post
    Im just wondering what do you use to make your themes. I could be a little outdated using themebuilder.
    I just upload everything manually every icon and scrims everything using prethemer I use the tabs.
  15. #15  
    Ahh okay not sure then as I dont use prethemer. Can you replace files for prethemer I can give you the filename.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by aurrun View Post
    Ahh okay not sure then as I dont use prethemer. Can you replace files for prethemer I can give you the filename.
    i have a File Path option you write the files path and upload the file
  17. #17  
    Ok then the file is /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.videoplayer/icon.png
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by aurrun View Post
    Ok then the file is /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.videoplayer/icon.png
    do i need the .png at the end?
  19. #19  
    Yes you do if you are doing it based on file path.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by aurrun View Post
    Yes you do if you are doing it based on file path.
    thanks! it worked i want to change the facebook app also u dont happen to know the path do you?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions