1.    #1  
    I get an error with the themer. When I click on install theme (after putting the check mark in), it says that it can not connect to the prethemer site. (unable to connect to url). And it is a theme located in the prethemer feed.

Please help. :-)
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Ditto. I got everything else to work (homebrew apps, tweaks) but themer keeps giving me errors (Unable to connect).
    I also downloaded themes ... still not working (I'm not a huge techie so... I read and re-read the guides so I don't ask dumb questions ... but?)
    try turning the feed off then on.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I, too, am having this problem. How does one turn the feed on and/or off?
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    there is a previous thread about this involving the terminal app. You can revert back to the original theme there and start over.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I checked that other thread. I don't think that has anything to do with this issue. This happened with the first theme I tried to install and a few others afterwards. It wasn't until after my fourth or fifth tries that I was able to get one of the themes to connect.I don't think it has anything to do with whether or not I have the original theme installed. Does it?