1.    #1  
    i got the unltimate pre theme and i want to change it but it wont let me uninstall. just says removing and stays like that for ever. i updated to 1.4 without uninstalling the theme but is there anyway to fix this? my preware didnt load up so i had to reinstall it. i thought that would do the trick but nope still cant uninstall any theme
    Try reinstalling the same theme first, then remove it.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears1927 View Post
    i got the unltimate pre theme and i want to change it but it wont let me uninstall. just says removing and stays like that for ever. i updated to 1.4 without uninstalling the theme but is there anyway to fix this? my preware didnt load up so i had to reinstall it. i thought that would do the trick but nope still cant uninstall any theme
    I tried several things once when this happened to me, visited the doctor to fix, only thing that worked, i even tried wiping it from the device info app but that didn't work. Docotor will fix it.
  4.    #4  
    who or what is doctor?
    Doctor is a simple way to reset your phone to a default setting.

Doctoring your phone will remove any changes done to your phone, including patches and themes.
    Your contacts should be saved to your plam profile and will be recovered during the process.
    Files in the USB partition will remain there unless you use an older version of the doctor.

It can be directly from palm here