1.    #1  
    Hello guys i made this thread to post my custom boot screens! I couldn't find any full size picture boot screens which are the kinds I like. I decided to use prethemer.com as it is easier to upload and to view what the boot image will look like. Enjoy and check back for new ones!

P.S. Image Quality looks alot better installed on the phone.

Also go here to learn how to install the boot screens, its really simple.
    http://forums.precentral.net/2294545-post559.html

Original

Brighter Version

Lady in Red

Space Ship

Blue

Butterfly

Castle

Last edited by gselsidi; 04/17/2010 at 11:50 PM.
    Is it all grainy and .giffy like that on the phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudementry View Post
    No offense meant, but...Instead of asking someone something like that about their work... why don't you just spend a couple minutes downloading and trying it on your phone? If you don't like it, just put your previous boot screen back on... after all people are creating these things and letting you use them for FREE. Just try it and see if you like it...
  4.    #4  
    No not really, the original one should be even better looking, but not as bright. Try both and see which one you like the most.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    No offense meant, but...Instead of asking someone something like that about their work... why don't you just spend a couple minutes downloading and trying it on your phone? If you don't like it, just put your previous boot screen back on... after all people are creating these things and letting you use them for FREE. Just try it and see if you like it...
    To be quite honest I don't even fully know how to install them, I was just curious as to the quality to decide whether I wanted to bother with figuring out how to use them first. Also, I wasn't complaining about his work whatsoever. The graininess would not be his fault, it's just because it is a .gif. ;2385662]No not really, the original one should be even better looking, but not as bright. Try both and see which one you like the most.[/QUOTE]

Ok cool I'll try it out then.
  6.    #6  
    To be quite honest I don't even fully know how to install them, I was just curious as to the quality to decide whether I wanted to bother with figuring out how to use them first. Also, I wasn't complaining about his work whatsoever. The graininess would not be his fault, it's just because it is a .gif. ;2385662]No not really, the original one should be even better looking, but not as bright. Try both and see which one you like the most.
    Ok cool I'll try it out then.[/QUOTE]

They look extremley well when they are installed, for some reason they look very grainy on a monitor. I also posted a link on how you can install them look at my original post, its real simple.
  7.    #7  
    I just saw your name Hello started cracking up lol, I've watched the same Reruns at least hundreds of times, and they don't get old lol
    To be quite honest I don't even fully know how to install them, I was just curious as to the quality to decide whether I wanted to bother with figuring out how to use them first. Also, I wasn't complaining about his work whatsoever. The graininess would not be his fault, it's just because it is a .gif. ;2385662]No not really, the original one should be even better looking, but not as bright. Try both and see which one you like the most.

That's cool... sorry for jumping on you - my bad!

Just click the link at the bottom of my posts showing the "How To" for installing boot screens. It's very easy and only takes a couple of seconds!
    Quote Originally Posted by gselsidi View Post
    I just saw your name Hello started cracking up lol, I've watched the same Reruns at least hundreds of times, and they don't get old lol
    I think I've seen every episode of Seinfeld ever created

OP, nice work on the boot screen. Hope to see more.
  10.    #10  
    Added new Boot Screens
    Ooh, I like the blue one.
  12.    #12  
    Ooh, I like the blue one.
    Just added some more.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Very cool boot screens. Thanks for sharing them.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexton View Post
    Very cool boot screens. Thanks for sharing them.
    thanks I will try to get more up
    Awesome Dude!
    Really nice!