1.    #1  
    everytime i try to "load theme" it says "Sorry,themeing is currently disabled until the new specifications are put in place :/" fml
    So what don't you understand. With the new updated version of the WebOS the developers have not been able to fix the themes to work on the newer version of WebOS.

It stated it in the message, what don't you understand with that?

It's saying WAIT, they haven't finished it yet!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

How are you trying load themes? Preware WOSQI? Try the other.
    use preware for themes also don't please make another thread with a title like that it's actually pretty annoying
    Last edited by 063_xobx; 04/14/2010 at 10:54 PM.
    wow the response is a bit over the top don't you think? Did the op come into your room yelling and screaming fire? Did they offend you by asking for help? What's with the overly stern and dominating tone in the responses? You all are doing just a bang up job of welcoming people.
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by loopytee View Post
    wow the response is a bit over the top don't you think? Did the op come into your room yelling and screaming fire? Did they offend you by asking for help? What's with the overly stern and dominating tone in the responses? You all are doing just a bang up job of welcoming people.
    And you've done an excellent job of helping the OP... oh wait all you did was take in your words an "overly stern and dominating tone " with me and do nothing other than comment on my post
    You can still theme with older versions of WebOS QI. I have attached what I believe to be the last version that supported theming.
    Attached Files Attached Files