1.    #1  
    Current version v1.4.1. Fully compatible with WebOS 1.4.1!

To coincide with the update of my Original Blue Theme, I am happy to announce the Original RED Theme. It is a collaborative effort between myself and dotterby, and is a complete overhaul of the Original Blue Theme. If you are familiar with that theme, you should know what to expect here. EVERY file that is in the blue theme has been updated here, so you can be assured that this is in every way as complete as the blue.

There are a few things I want to make sure everyone realizes. Since this theme is red, and things like the battery will get red when low, so with this theme I guess you could say gray is the new red. When the battery gets low, it will fade to gray, and some things that were red in the old theme will now be gray.

This theme includes some patches. These patches are only there to alter the look of some apps, and will not change the way your device works in any way. If you get an error when installing using the zip file, it is to be expected.

There's not much else to say, besides happy theming!

The wallpaper image was made by ~Satanic-School-Girl

A huge thanks to 2sslow and DrSuSE for providing and helping modify the patches which help make this theme what it is!

If you like this theme, can help us out a little by donating, it would be greatly appreciated!

I highly recommend downloading and installing the Precentral version via Preware to maximize compatibility. That way you will also be notified of updates and can remove any patches if you don't want them. There are also a few things the Prethemer version won't install.

Original Red Theme v1.4.1
    PreThemer // Original Red Theme v1.4.1
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nights0223; 04/19/2010 at 08:23 AM.
    Oh my god I thought the blue was good im torn now.
  3. skp
    Just installed theme through Preware. Love it but the color fade at the bottom of my email screen is white. Is that one of the things the Prethemer version can't install?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by skp View Post
    Just installed theme through Preware. Love it but the color fade at the bottom of my email screen is white. Is that one of the things the Prethemer version can't install?
    Yup, technically Prethemer says it's working, but when it makes the IPK the files aren't there. Unfortunately it's not something I can fix.
    Would removing, then re-installing fix that problem or what should we do about the white color fade. I also have that in messaging as well as email.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    awesome Theme. Thanks.
    I'm a big fan of "red" and haven't really "loved" any of te red themes out there. This one, I have to say, is the best by far. I'll be using it for a while.

Great work.
    On another note, how do I install the PreCentral version? When I go to themes in PreWare, then filter it to feeds and select PreCentral, the theme isn't listed.

Now what??

This should look good with this theme. Taken from today's headlines !!
    Last edited by tamaran-2000; 04/21/2010 at 10:17 PM.
    I've got the world in my Palm !!
    The best way right now to install the theme is through WebOS QI v2.9 after downloading the theme from here.
    This not in the feeds for Precentral Themes... Well I cant find it
    --Marvin
    Awsome theme using it right now...and the one before this was the blue version haha good work.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Just thought I'd post in this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ta-update.html

This includes users of Original Blue/Red (the multi scrim).
    Quote Originally Posted by byosphere View Post
    Oh my god I thought the blue was good im torn now.
    haha totally agree.
    M THIRTY has just shared a Widget with you on behalf of CIBC
    i can't install a new themes by zip file!!! so how can i convert to iqk.file?