1.    #1  

I started this project up yesterday after getting my new palm pre (old one... died).

Its still in its baby stages, so constructive criticism from you diablo fanatics is needed.

Here's the Prethemer link for those of you interested.
    Awesome! I've been trying to avoid all things D3 because I don't want to get too excited about it lol... I am definitely looking forward to it though (Starcraft 2 also)
  3.    #3  
    I'm best in state at CoD4... but i can't play RTS to save my life O.o I've tried getting into starcraft but I'm just too terrible at it. Diablo will be amazing though :P

But yeah, I wanted to make a unique theme and I happened to go by Diablo3.com; such a badass looking site I figured a bit of photoshop would make it look good on a pre. also thought the mana launcher would be fitting.
    sweet. Can't wait for the game to come out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Awesome! I've been trying to avoid all things D3 because I don't want to get too excited about it lol... I am definitely looking forward to it though (Starcraft 2 also)
    Yep I'm right there with you on both.. I have the Star Craft beta and wow
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    Yep I'm right there with you on both.. I have the Star Craft beta and wow

You've got the beta?! Man! I am so jealous! If you ever get a chance to send out invites to friends, I would be more than willing to take one off your hands!

Really cool theme, hope you can get it completed, would defiantly download.