Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have just submitted a theme to convert the standard Pre dialer to blue. I hate green. If anyone is interested, enjoy!

Here is the link you can get it at once it is approved:
    Blue Dialer Theme
    Last edited by trippingjimmies; 03/19/2010 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Added URL
    Preware?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  3.    #3  
    My understanding is that once it is approved it will appear in Preware.
  4.    #4  
    Theme is available now.
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingjimmies View Post
    Theme is available now.
    sweet, i hate that green also, i don't know why the pre cant change it by default to what ever color u want. is that u on Ur avatar pic?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I like this, have you tried to make a plan blue theme? Similar to the simple black theme. I'm a fan of the simple themes with minor color changes and no random icons. I would like to see what you could do with Blue and other colors like Red, White or Yellow.
  7.    #7  
    is that u on Ur avatar pic?
    No, not me. I am a dude. She's a chick from the cover of the Dave Matthews Band album "Recently".
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajamin24 View Post
    I like this, have you tried to make a plan blue theme? Similar to the simple black theme. I'm a fan of the simple themes with minor color changes and no random icons. I would like to see what you could do with Blue and other colors like Red, White or Yellow.
    I have not. Let me check out this simple black theme and I will see what can be done. I don't see why not.
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Excellent work! You seem to have figured out how to completely get rid of the "green" on all dialer backgrounds. I would really like to see you add a "Black Dialer" that can be used in conjunction with my avatar!! Thanks.
    Excellent, very clean looking
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Quintus View Post
    Excellent work! You seem to have figured out how to completely get rid of the "green" on all dialer backgrounds. I would really like to see you add a "Black Dialer" that can be used in conjunction with my avatar!! Thanks.
    I'll do this for you while I am at work tonight. How should I send it to you?
  12.    #12  
    I have resubmitted for use with webOS 1.4.1.1. It is now in Preware and works great. I also fixed two small bugs. It no longer sets your wallpaper to the Palm default, and there was a small yellow line over some keys when you opened the dialpad while on a call. Enjoy!
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingjimmies View Post
    I'll do this for you while I am at work tonight. How should I send it to you?
    In case you missed it, I sent you a PM with my email address. Thanks! Alternatively, you could just post a link to it here for everyone to use!
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    awesome Theme. Thanks.
    Nice work, much nicer than the green.
    there's already a theme like this but I haven't seen it lately loll
    Thank you for the great theme!
    Hello all,

I downloaded the Blue Dialer via Preware and removed it through preware but the dialer is still blue on my phone. When I check existing packages it is gone.

Any suggestions on how to permanently remove the Blue Dialer from my phone?

I am getting ready to update to WebOS 1.4.5.1 and want to make sure the update runs smoothly.

I currently have a Sprint Palm Pre.

Any help would be great,

Thanks!
    very nice thanks
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ariker01 View Post
    Hello all,

I downloaded the Blue Dialer via Preware and removed it through preware but the dialer is still blue on my phone. When I check existing packages it is gone.

Any suggestions on how to permanently remove the Blue Dialer from my phone?

I am getting ready to update to WebOS 1.4.5.1 and want to make sure the update runs smoothly.

I currently have a Sprint Palm Pre.

Any help would be great,

Thanks!
    Just to put your mind at ease, I updated to 1.4.5.1 on a Bell Pre and left my "Black Dialer" theme in place as I forgot to remove it. The theme was completely removed by the update and then I re-installed it. No problems. I wouldn't worry too much if you still have a remnant of the theme left. It does not appear to be a problem for this update.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast