1.    #1  
    Would anyone who knows please take the time to help me with this issue, I'd really appreciate the time!

I have webOS 2.9 and 1.4 on my Pre. I had to go back to 2.9 to get the tweaks (some of them) to install. When i pull up themes under the menu, it loads but when i go to find the ipk file for the theme i can't find it. it is not listed under the folder i saved it under.

The only way for me to get it on to my pre is to use webOS by clicking on the plus "+" button and then adding the theme to the phone that way.

**THE ISSUE**- The theme loads, however, if i go to call a contact the dialer back ground is broken up by the top half being the blue carbon theme, the middle part the usual green and the bottom half the blue carbon theme.

I tried loading it a few times but no luck! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks ya'll!
    To my fellow rotorheads.....Pull Pitch!!
    Many of the themes have to be updated to support 1.4 properly. The recent calls, will bring up the default green scrim. I'm trying to find the latest 1.4 image so I can look at it and change the colors. It takes these developers time to change all of the image colors and custom art work.