Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Hello all.

Sorry I'm pretty new to precentral.net forums. I was just wondering if anybody knew of a HTC Hero like theme. I really would like to have the clock on the front screen such as on the HTC Hero or basically any HTC phones. Would be a + if I could get the weather there as well. If anybody knows of any themes like this or could even make one I would GREATLY appreciate it, and im sure a lot of other users would also.

Thanks
    Last edited by sryans2004; 03/15/2010 at 08:52 PM.
    all that other stuff cannot be added webos doesnt support widgets please do a search next time all of that's been mentioned before
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    all that other stuff cannot be added webos doesnt support widgets please do a search next time all of that's been mentioned before
    I do not know if I am correct or not, but i believe the iPhone/iPod doesnt support widgets but on my iPod I have a theme exactly like HTC Hero, took a bit of work to put on but was well worth it. Sorry if I'm incorrect about the widget thing.
    But my point is, if the iPhone/iPod doesnt support widgets and can have the theme then why not the Palm Pre?
    i am not familiar with iphone programming but again just because it can work on iphone doesn't mean it can be done on pre it has been mentioned many times before
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    i am not familiar with iphone programming but again just because it can work on iphone doesn't mean it can be done on pre it has been mentioned many times before
    I found one, So I know its possible, but now im wondering if anyone can make one that looks almost identical to the Hero. This one looks kind of kiddish, No offense to the creators.
    http://www.precentral.net/webos-themes/palm-hero-htc
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sryans2004 View Post
    I found one, So I know its possible, but now im wondering if anyone can make one that looks almost identical to the Hero. This one looks kind of kiddish, No offense to the creators.
    its not currently possible.....
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    I do not know if I am correct or not, but i believe the iPhone/iPod doesnt support widgets but on my iPod I have a theme exactly like HTC Hero, took a bit of work to put on but was well worth it. Sorry if I'm incorrect about the widget thing.
    But my point is, if the iPhone/iPod doesnt support widgets and can have the theme then why not the Palm Pre?
    get a hero if you want one so much.
    That looks like it's just switching out wallpaper images at set times. Am I wrong?
    THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE BUSINESS